Epilogue

Amara Winters' POV
"Amara! Stop stressing out! You look beautiful, your dress fits you perfectly, the veil isn't gonna fall off once you put it on. Your hair isn't gonna look like shit after we've done it. So don't worry!" Gemme screeched after I'd flipped out for the fifteenth time today.

"I'm sorry, I just want everything to be perfect, this is a once in a lifetime experience and I don't want to mess it up." I sighed and she smiled.

"You won't dear, you are perfect and you will be perfect. Don't worry too much, just enjoy and have fun." Anne smiled as Gemma continued styling my hair and I gratefully looked at her.

"Would you like a glass of water to calm the nerves?" Anne asked and I nodded. She walked into the hallway and Gemma cracked a joke while grabbing another strand of hair to curl before we heard a voice yell.

"HARRY!" Gemma and I rushed into the hallway and we saw Harry lying on the ground in his tuxedo, Anne angrily hovering over him. Harry sheepily smiled at me, but it soon faded when he saw his mother's angry expression.

"We went over this! You weren't allowed to look inside or even come near Amara's dressing room!" Anne scolded her son, but all he could do was stare at me with his mouth wide open. He crawled up and dusted off his tux before walking over to me. Anne and Gemma sighed before making their way inside the dressing room. I stepped closer to Harry and felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"You know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding right?" I whispered, looking up into Harry's emerald eyes.

"I think we could make the exception." He whispered, his lips swiftly brushing against mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck before I was suddenly roughly pulled back, the door slamming shut behind me.

"And you two won't see each other until you're at the altar!" Anne yelled. We heard a groan coming from the other side of the door and giggled.

----------

I took a deep breath as I looked at my dad, he reassuringly smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Just make sure you don't fall down the stairs and you'll be fine."

"Dad!" I gasped and he laughed.

"I was just kidding baby, now calm down and let's do this." He said and the music started playing. The big doors of the venue opened and we walked in, slowly and gracefully descending the immense staircase. I saw the guests rising from their seats and clapping as my dad stopped walking and I made my way down the aisle. I stepped on the rose petals as I looked at the end of the path. Everything seemed to go in slow-motion. I smiled as I looked at the man of my dreams, standing at the altar, staring at me in awe as I made my way towards him. I finally reached the altar and made my way up the stand. I turned to face Harry and he smiled at me, tears in his eyes.

"Oh, hi Officer," I whispered and he grinned at me, remembering our first encounter. The officiant started speaking, but I could only focus on the man in front of me, I forgot everything around us, I responded to the officiant, but I barely focused on what he said. I could only focus on the gorgeous man in front of me. He was a literal angel sent from heaven. My eyes widened as I realized it was time for the vows. I nervously smiled at Harry as he lovingly stared back at me.

"Harry Styles, do you take Amara Winters to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?

"I do." I smiled as Harry spoke those words, tears filling my eyes and soon rolling down my cheeks. Harry wiped them away with his thumbs and the venue filled with 'awes'.

"Amara Winters, do you take Harry Styles to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Let's begin the adventure of marriage with a kiss." Harry's lips crashed against mine and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Everyone cheered and I felt like the happiest person in the world. Harry and I pulled back after a good while of sharing the most passionate kiss I'd ever had and we rested our foreheads against each other. We turned towards the guests and raised our hands, showing off our rings before Harry suddenly scooped me up in his arms, literal bridal style, and started walking through the aisle. The guests happily followed us and we went outside. Harry carried me towards a white Rolls-Royce Corniche I with a 'just married' sign on it and I smiled at him. He let me go in first and then stepped in behind me, we waved to the guests and off we were, to wherever fate would lead us.

 He let me go in first and then stepped in behind me, we waved to the guests and off we were, to wherever fate would lead us