🎶Chapter 1🎶

~*~*~*~*~Third person POV:An exasperated sigh escaped (y/n)'s lips, creating a small puff of smoke as she walked down the tranquil city streets

~*~*~*~*~
Third person POV:
An exasperated sigh escaped (y/n)'s lips, creating a small puff of smoke as she walked down the tranquil city streets. An eerie feeling loomed over her, making her speed up, not wanting to find out what that feeling meant.

It was an extremely cold night so she couldn't really blame everyone for not wanting to be out in this temperature, however the thought of being kidnapped without a witness or any bystanders set an unwanted feeling in her stomach.

Street lights flickered as she walked past, dreading the next section of her journey home. There she was, standing in front of a pitch black alleyway that seemed to stretch as far as the horizon. (Y/n) had taken this path enough times to know that it takes a good 5 minutes or so upon entering to make it to the exit and the thought of it made her blood curdle.

First person POV:
(Y/n) stared into the path for a good 30 seconds, the wishful part of your brain hoping that if you stared hard enough, all of the bad things that could be lurking in there would just disappear.

"I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me" you whispered to yourself, almost as if you were trying to give yourself even the slightest bit of motivation which, to be honest, was quite pitiful.

As you took a step forward you heard muttering coming from your left. Your head turned a full 90 degrees to the left, almost giving you whiplash at the godly speed your head twisted. You looked desperately through the dark, trying to find where the muttering was coming from but eventually found the task pretty futile as you couldn't find anyone.

After turning her head back to face forward, she did what any normal person would do in such a situation. She quoted vine.

"BiTcH I hOpE tHe FuCk YoU dO yOu'D bE a DeAd SoN oF a BiTcH I'lL tElL yOu ThAt" you shouted into the night, hoping to intimidate the person who you heard a few seconds prior, but instead you ended up receiving a few complaints from people looking out of their windows telling you to stfu.

After sighing at your failed attempt at radiating big dicc energy toward the mystery person, you decided it would be better to just leave before making a fool of yourself further than you currently have. 'I mean that was the plan, but umm, this looks more like a forest than an alleyway to me.'

Third person POV:
The girl just stood still for a few seconds, processing what just happened. After realising the change in surroundings she frantically dug through her backpack, trying to find something. After a while of hunting she pulled out a smart phone with a (f/c) phone case and turned it on to see a matching (f/c) background. Priorities.

(Y/n) sighed in relief as she sat down on a fallen log that was almost conveniently placed next to her for plot convenience. Now, (y/n) wasn't a weeb but she sure as hell had watched enough anime/ read enough manga to piece together an explanation and all she needed to confirm her suspicions was to find a person and ask them where she is. Simple, right?

Well not exactly. (Y/n) was in the middle of some kind of forest and only had her phone to illuminate her way. To put it simply, (y/n) was pretty much screwed.

"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw"