🎶Chapter 4🎶

~*~*~*~*~First person POV:"Agreement?" You repeated, looking up at the mismatched boy in curiosity

~*~*~*~*~
First person POV:
"Agreement?" You repeated, looking up at the mismatched boy in curiosity.

"Yes, an agreement. You seem like you need help getting home, do you not?" Todoroki asked calmly.

"No, I do but what's the catch?" You asked, hoping that it wouldn't be something that takes up too much energy. You followed Todorokis gaze down to your hand and realised what he was looking at.

"You want my phone in return?" You questioned as you brought it up so the group had a clear view of it.

"So that's what it's called" Izuku muttered to himself as he attempted to step forward to get a closer look. Attempted. That was until you held it closer to your chest and began violently hissing at him.

The entire group began looking at each other, confused expressions on all but ones faces, you know, the 'what the fuck' look. You took that as a chance to speak up.

"Bitch you thought, like hell I'm gonna let you take my baby, how do you expect me to listen to my tight as fuck beats without it?" You asked them, only to receive looks from them that were screaming 'are you serious right now'.

"Beats?" Ochako repeated, not understanding what the fuck you meant.

"My music, you know what imma just show you" You said, turning your phone on and unplugging your earphones. You went back onto Spotify and put the playlist back on shuffle. Boy was that a bad idea.

"SLOB ON MY NOB. LIKE CORN ON TH-" you immediately paused the song and just stood there, eyes empty as you stared into nothingness. In a state of shock, you just picked up your back and started walking back in the direction you came from, hoping to walk into some kind of cliff that you could yeet yourself off of.

Once you were completely out of sight, you legged it. The further you got, the quieter Ochacos yells became.

"I can't believe you've done this" you said in disbelief to your phone, forgetting that it's an inanimate object that can't hear you, let alone understand you.

Not wanting to be in here any longer, you decided to find your way out of this forest, now regretting acting on impulse and running away like that.

~1 hour later~
Your journey slowly came to an end as the trees stopped in front of a dirt road, surrounded by fields. Walking towards the road, you noticed a small building in the distance. The building seemed to be in the middle of nowhere as you couldn't see any other houses near it.

Upon walking closer, you heard the sound of men singing? It reminded you of those old folk songs that men would sing in taverns when they were drunk. Hobbit vibes.

As you got closer to the entrance, the singing got louder. Well, it was more like chanting in a way. You took a deep breath and walked in, ringing a small bell as you did so. The singing came to an end and all eyes were now on you. A voice could be heard from your left.

"What's a cute little thing like you doing in a disgusting place like this?" A woman in her early 30s asked. She was wearing a white long sleeved, shoulder-less shirt with a brown corset, accompanied by a long red skirt and brown boots. She had long black hair that went down in spikes, reminding you of a Christmas tree. After receiving no reply, she began approaching you.

"You know, it's dangerous for someone as cute as you to be out at this time of night" she said as she licked her lips, making you back away slightly.

"Your reactions are just irresistible, I bet you would look adorable in one of the uniforms" she said as she grabbed your hand and pulled you to the back room. You started to panic, not knowing what the hell she was planning on doing to you.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you. Would you mind telling what you're doing in the middle of nowhere?" She asked, almost in a soft voice which calmed you down a tenfold.

"I'm kind of lost, if you're able to, please can you point me in the direction of the closest town? I'm not exactly from around here you see and I'm hoping to find someone that can help me with my... predicament." You asked, hoping she would hand you some kind of map or something.

"How about you put on this here uniform and help out for the rest of the night, then you can leave in the morning when you can actually see where you're going." The lady said kindly. Unbeknownst to you, the real reason she said this was because she just wanted to see you wearing the uniform.

"Oh by the way I didn't catch your name cutie, I'm Nemuri Kayama, but you can just call me Midnight" she said to you, offering her hand for you to shake. You took it and replied.

"Ah, my name's (f/n) but you can call me (y/n), it's nice to meet you Midnight." You said, showing a small smile at her sudden switch in personality. After handing you the uniform, she left the room, a smirk plastered across her face. You looked down at the bundle of clothing in your hands and sighed.

"Here we fucking go" you said to yourself as you began undressing.

~After 30 minutes of struggling~
"Jesus, that was a nightmare" you said as you stepped out of the back room and back into the tavern area of the building. Jaws dropped as you walked across the room towards Midnight. Her smirk grew as she saw your appearance.

"My, cute AND sexy. I like it." She said, giving your face a bright pink tint. You were about to say something until you were cut off by the sound of a bell ringing and a familiar high pitched voice.

"(Y/n)!"