🎶Chapter 11🎶

~*~*~*~*~First person POV:"Woah there bud, I know I'm looking like a four course meal but you need to get out of the oven while this shit is cooking

~*~*~*~*~
First person POV:
"Woah there bud, I know I'm looking like a four course meal but you need to get out of the oven while this shit is cooking." You sassed as you took a few steps away from him to distance yourself. He looked at you as if you were some kind of maggot as he replied.

"What the fuck are you going on about?" He asked with his nose scrunched up and tick marks above his head. You gave a disappointed look at him for not understanding your well-structured phrase and simplified it so that he would be able to understand.

"Just- stay out of my personal bubble." You said as you sighed. Why were you sent to a world with such an uncultured civilisation. Absolutely appalling. As you were having this conversation, a certain brown haired angel began running towards you. She practically attacked you as she jumped onto your back, causing you to face plant into the ground.

"(Y/N)! That was amazing!" Ochaco shouted into your ears, making them ring. You stayed like that for about a minute as you began to hear her sniffing your hair. You froze in a state of our shock and horror. She was sniffing you. Sniffing. Dafuq? You attempted to get up but for such a small person, she sure had an iron grip.

"Umm Uraraka? Please can you let me stand up, this isn't exactly the most comfortable position to be laying in." You said, your words laced in sarcasm. She took a moment before realising your position and instantly turned a shade of bright red. She didn't get off though.

"Ochaco! This is extremely inappropriate and is clearly making (y/n) feel uncomfortable. Get off of her this instance!" Iida lectured, jealousy apparent in his eyes. Uraraka disappointedly got off of you as Midoriya offered his hand out for you. You gave him a small smile as you accepted and took his hand in your own. Todoroki just stood to the side, watching the whole ordeal unfold, eyes glued to you. Kirishima came up to you with a large smile has he began to speak.

"Hey (y/n)! That was amazing, nice job and thank you again for helping me find Bakubro. Honestly if it wasn't for you I probably would've never found him." He said as he looked away, scratching the back of his neck.

"Ah, it's no problem, really. I should get going now but I hope we meet again sometime!" You said as you turned around and began running towards the shocked purple haired girl. Her mouth was left agape as she just stood there, looking like that meme of the lady who has all of the equations around her. You know the one ;).

"It was really fun singing along to your music, we should do it again sometime." You said as you put your hand on your hip. Todoroki began approaching the two of you as Jirou was snapped out of her trance.

"I see you've met Kyouka. I didn't know you had become a knight for the all might kingdom, how is life treating you?" He asked as she gave a smile.

"I'm doing well, I see you are too since you look happier than usual." She said as you looked back at his face, confused on how that looked like the face of a happy person to her.

"He must be depressed af if this is considered as 'happy' for him. He literally looks numb inside and you looked at him and just thought 'oh hey, he looks happy' like what? Am I missing something here?" You asked as she burst out laughing, grabbing the attention of everyone else. This caused them all to approach the three of you.

"Why the fuck are you laughing so fucking loudly sound girl?" He said with a permanent scowl on his face. She apparently wasn't phased by the nickname as she was still laughing her head off.

"What did I say wrong? I'm just saying what I see and what I see is a dude who looks like he hasn't got the capability to feel emotions. I don't get what's so funny about that my g. I'm spitting straight facts." You said, causing her to laugh even more.

"We should probably get going if we're gonna make it on time"

~*~*~*~*~
IM BACK BITCHES DID YOU MISS ME? I was gone for a week and I'm sorry about that. Wattpad decided to delete all the progress I did so I lost about 1000 words so yall are just gonna have to live with 700 for now.

By the way if you didn't understand what I meant with the lady with the equations above her head meme, here it is.

Until next time, peace ✌️.