🎶Chapter 2🎶

~*~*~*~*~First person POV:After giving it some thought, you decided to just stay sitting on the fallen tree until morning came around to, hopefully, give you some form of light to help you navigate your way to the rest of civilisation

~*~*~*~*~
First person POV:
After giving it some thought, you decided to just stay sitting on the fallen tree until morning came around to, hopefully, give you some form of light to help you navigate your way to the rest of civilisation.

Taking your phone out, you decided to try and call one of your contacts. "Huh?" The (h/c) haired girl said, questioning what she had just seen. All of the contacts on your phone had just... disappeared, in fact, all of your messaging and social media apps were completely wiped from your phone, including YouTube.

"But... how am I supposed to get my daily dose of internet, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH PEWDIEPIE'S MINECRAFT SERIES!?!" (Y/n) cried anime tears as she dramatically fell to her knees, clutching her head in her hands.

"I swear to the council of water sheep that I will get justice on whoever committed these heinous crimes against me" You swore, wiping a manly tear from the corner of your eye while standing up.

You decided to look through your phone to see what was left of the apps on your phone. Your (e/c) eyes lit up with pure joy as you found that Spotify was still on your phone. Clicking on it, you put your premium AirPods with wires™ on and put your playlist on shuffle.

You decided to take a look around the surrounding area, hoping to find something that could give you a hint of where you were to make it easier for when you try to leave in the morning.

Third person POV:
Quietly humming along to the song that was blaring in her earphones, the young girl began wondering around the forest. After a while of continuous walking and having gone through about 6 songs on her playlist, she stumbled across a small opening.

The girl stared in awe at the majestic sight before her. The area was dimly lit, relying on the few fireflies that circled to give it light. The moon slightly shone through a small gap in between the trees, reflecting upon a small lake that sat in the centre of this clearing. The sapphire blue lake stood as still as a statue as (y/n) slowly began approaching it. Looking down into the lake, her (h/c) locks fell down from her side, almost dipping into the water itself. Her reflection was clearly shown in the lake.

Her oversized (f/c) hoodie sat comfortably upon her shoulders, covering the rim of her black sweatpants. The hem of her sweatpants ended perfectly above her black and white Nike trainers. Comfort over beauty my friends.

Pushing the fallen locks behind her ear, she stood upright. A refreshing gust of wind gently flew past her as she inhaled sharply.

(Y/n) spotted a large rock that sat right next to the pond. The (h/c) haired girl cautiously began walking over to the rock, making sure not to trip along the way. She gently sat herself down upon the rock and stared into the small mass of water, lost deep in thought.

The song she was previously listening to had just ended; the next song automatically playing. It was a calm song that gave her aesthetic vibes as it felt perfect for the stunning scene in front of her. (I would recommend listening to a calm song you know while reading this section, if you can't think of one, try listening to Africa, remember me, out there or reflection, all covered by annapantsu).

As she sat admiring the view in front of her, she began humming a long to the calming song she was listening to, slowly turning those hums into full fledged singing.

~Somewhere else in the same forest~
"We're gonna have to set up camp here for the night" a boy with fluffy green hair announced as he dropped his backpack onto the ground. Another boy with mismatched red and white hair gently nodded, agreeing.

"But Prince Todoroki, it's extremely dangerous to be sleeping unattended in such a place" a blue haired boy said as he pushed the frame of his glasses back against his face, making them dramatically glint.

"It's fine Iida, I can cast a protection spell for the night to make sure nothing happens, plus deku's got a point, it's getting really dark" a bubbly brunette offered as she also dropped her belongings down onto the ground, taking a seat next to 'deku'.

"Thank you Ochako, we can continue our journey to All Mights city at sunrise, and I would prefer it if you didn't call me 'prince', Tenya" Todoroki said with an unreadable expression.

"I apologise sir, however I am merely a knight that has been given specific orders to protect you with my life, I must stick to formalities" Tenya replied as he bowed at a perfect 90 degree angle.

The group set up a small campfire and sat on logs that they had moved to be surrounding it. They had a bit of small talk now and again, but they mainly just sat in an awkward silence for a good hour or so. In the distance a voice could be heard, breaking the awkward silence that the party was previously sitting in. The curiosity building up in them was overwhelming as Ochaco was the first to walk towards it.

"What are you doing, that could be a siren for all me know?!?!" Iida whisper shouted as he held her hand, stopping her from going closer.

"Aren't you curious? If you don't think it's safe then you don't have to come but I'm going, plus what if they get attacked by some bandits or something, wouldn't you feel bad for not helping?" Ochaco said pulling her hand away from the male, walking toward the singing again.

The rest of the group looked at each other then back at the female, slowly jogging slightly to catch up to her. The singing slowly got louder and louder until the party reached a clearing and silently hid, watching as a mysterious girl sat on a rock, singing her heart out. Heat rose to their cheeks as they saw her appearance. (H/c) locks flowing gently with the wind, (e/c) eyes occasionally closing as she sang the higher notes. The song was nothing like they had ever heard and the clothes she was wearing showed that she clearly wasn't from around here.

~Back to our protagonist~
Absorbed in the songs melody, the girl didn't seem to notice the group of people that hid behind the trees that stood directly behind her, listening to the beautiful voice that escaped her lips. As the song came to an end, the mysterious group began approaching the young girl.