🎶Chapter 6🎶

~*~*~*~*~Third person POV:The group exited the old-fashioned bar, waving goodbye to Midnight and the rest of the overly drunk and hungover customers

~*~*~*~*~
Third person POV:
The group exited the old-fashioned bar, waving goodbye to Midnight and the rest of the overly drunk and hungover customers.

Whilst (y/n) was saying her goodbyes and checking her bag to make sure she had everything, Midoriya had taken out a map and began to navigate their journey to All Mights kingdom. After double checking the direction they had to travel in, Izuku called out to (y/n) saying that it was time to leave.

Walking down the dirt road, (y/n) had attempted to get to know Todoroki a little better by starting a conversation; eventually she found this useless as Todoroki would only give short and blunt answers in reply to any question she would ask.

First person POV:
"Ok, if you're gonna force me to go on this little road trip of yours, at least make the journey entertaining." You said, causing Ochaco to speak up.

"Don't worry (y/n), he doesn't really speak a lot in general. I wouldn't mind if you spoke to me for a while if you want." Ochaco offered, a light blush painted across her cheeks. A large smile was plastered onto your face from her sheer adorable ness.(btw I googled it and it's a word, come at me bro).

"Heck yeah! I would love to talk to you Ochaco, you cute little bean." You replied, making her blush grow into a deep red. Apparently, someone didn't like the sound of this and decided to butt in.

"I think that it would be a good idea for all of us to get to know (y/n), and maybe even figure out where it is she comes from." Iida said, trying not to make it seem obvious that he was jealous.

"Y-yeah, I think that's a good idea" Midoriya agreed as he tried to stop himself from becoming a stuttering mess.

"Well then, why don't you tell us about yourself (y/n)!" Ochaco suggested, not wanting to be left out of the conversation. Everyone stared at you in anticipation as you started speaking.

"Well, let's see... my favourite colour is (f/c), I enjoy singing in my spare time, I am a walking meme lord and my brain is about the size of a grape." You said sarcastically, feeling really uncomfortable with how much pressure you felt to do one tiny, pointless activity. They continued to stare at you like a lion to its prey.(damn you looking like a snacc).

"So umm Midoriya, what about you?" You asked, trying to get the focus off of you. Midoriya looked at you in slight shock as he didn't expect you to ask about him. A pink hue tinted his cheeks as he stuttered a reply.

"O-oh me? I'm n-nothing special really. I'm a t-traveller so I t-tend to go exploring o-often, and please c-call me Deku." He said giving his iconic cinnamon roll smile. 'God, I truly have been blessed' you thought to yourself as you smiled back, causing a few jealous glares to be directed at Midoriya.

Third person POV:
After a while of getting to know one another, the group could see a large wall in the distance. More people started to come into view as they got closer to the gates.

A line of people stood before the walls, waiting for access as many people were turned away. Approaching the end of the line, angered shouting could be heard from the opposite end.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I CANT GO IN?!?!"

'Ah shit, here we go again'

~*~*~*~*~
Sorry this chapter is a bit short. ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ
Starting school again is tough, but what can you do about it ︵‿︵(' ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵.
Anyway, I wish you all a good day, whatever time it is where you are (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.