🎶Chapter 15🎶

~*~*~*~*~Third person POV:The majority of the group immediately bowed as the unidentified person entered the room

~*~*~*~*~
Third person POV:
The majority of the group immediately bowed as the unidentified person entered the room. (Y/n) stood still out of shock with a look of confusion plastered across her face.

"Yo, who's the buff dude?" The female asked out of second nature due to her curious and impatient ass. The entire room went completely silent as all eyes fell upon her.

First person POV:
The awkward silence was finally broken by booming laughter that directed from the newcomer. You didn't understand why, but the laughter just felt... contagious?

You began laughing your ass off for no apparent reason. This caused everyone that was currently in the room to grow red from the laugh that sounded almost angelic in their ears.

This included the buff dude.

"What brings a young lady such as yourself to my kingdom?" Muscle man questioned with a never fading smile on his face; his eyes, however, showed an emotion unexplainable to you. Alarms began to go off in your head as you couldn't bring yourself to look away out of pure fear.

"I- I'm kinda stuck here." You replied meekly as you began to mentally kick yourself over how you said it. The whole room once again exploded in red as Ochaco began to have a full on nosebleed. (It's always the gays 😔👊.) Having noticed this, you rushed over to Ochaco in a panic, to try to help stop the bleeding.

"Holy macaroni, what happened?!?" You asked Ochaco as you held her in your arms. She dramatically wiped a tear from her eye as she faced away from you slightly.

"Leave me here. Carry on without me." Ochaco said as she held a hand to her heart. The right thing to do would be to stop whatever this was before it turned into one of Shakespeare's tragedy's, but you see, that would never happen.

"Never, stay with me... don't leave me." You cried, as you continued to play along with Ochaco's performance. Ochaco turned to directly face you as she lifted her hand up to your cheek.

"It's too late... (Y/N)... don't forget me..." Ochaco whispered as she pretended to die in your arms while she made the dead sound. You know the one. You smirked slightly as you said aloud something that would put an end to this drama performance.

"I guess the only way to make her up is with a kiss..." you said mischievously as the rest of the room began to panic. Ochaco shot up with her face ablaze, causing both of your heads to collide together painfully, causing you to clutch your head on impact.

"Wooowww, okay like I know I'm ugly and everything but if you didn't want me to kiss you that bad, you could've just said." You said while clutching your head, softly giggling as she stood up and began to wave her hands around like some kind of maniac, while sputtering a bunch of nonsense, trying her best to deny what you just said.

"That's enough of that." Said an angry voice from behind you. Iida began walking towards you with a stern expression on his face. For a second, you may or may not have forgotten about the group of people that still stood behind you. That includes the king, who you had just met before you rudely had a drama performance with Ochaco. You gathered that that was the reason why Iida was so mad, but in reality, you couldn't have been more wrong.

As soon as Iida got to you, he put his hand up against your forehead and looked directly into your eyes. He didn't look angry anymore. Instead, he looked worried, but deep in his eyes you could see the same look that the king had before. You felt scared, yes, but also... safe? As you stared back into his eyes, you noticed his face slowly moving closer to your own at an agonisingly slow pace.

It felt like the world had stopped.

You closed your eyes, expecting pressure to be applied to your lips, but instead you felt nothing. As you slowly opened your eyes, you saw Iidas face incredibly close to your own, but in between both of your lips, you saw a hand separating them.

'Why does this keep happening to me?' You thought to yourself, as you followed the arm with your eyes to find out who the hand belonged to. You were met with vibrant green eyes that stared straight back at you. After realising your situation, you took a few steps back as a light blush dusted your cheeks. Your heart was racing so fast, you thought it might explode.

You turned to look around the room, trying to find someone. As you found the person you were looking for, you began to approach them.

~*~*~*~*~
New chapter bitches. I'm here to save you from dying of boredom while stuck in quarantine, so I'll be writing as many chapters as I possibly can during this time.

Thanks for sticking with me. I feel like I haven't exactly captured the personality that I was going for with all might, but I know that a lot of you have been waiting for this chapter for so long and I didn't want to let you guys down any more than I already have.

😘🥰😘🥰😘
I love you all, so please stick with me.