🎶Chapter 9🎶

~*~*~*~*~First person POV:Making your way through the bustling town square, you found herself in the centre of all the dancing

~*~*~*~*~
First person POV:
Making your way through the bustling town square, you found herself in the centre of all the dancing. Manoeuvring your way through the crowd, you began walking towards the group of people playing the instruments. The only instrument that had any similarities to anything you had ever seen was a small, hollow wooden block with strings attached. It reminded you of a ukulele, just poorly made. It didn't seem to affect the beautiful sound that came from it though.

You looked up from the instrument to see who it was that was playing such a sweet melody. It was a female with extremely short, dark purple hair that seemed to get longer at the front. What she was wearing just ended up confusing you however, as she was wearing a lightweight Armor of sorts. There was only Armor that covered her shoulders and some that covered her waist and forearm. Underneath her Armor, she wore a sleeveless, skintight purple shirt with a matching tattered cape and high knee boots. She had white, slightly baggy trousers that had a sheathed sword attached at the side.

Perfectly timed, the group of musicians stopped playing to take a short break. You took this as a chance to speak to the short female. The girl was sat on a small, poorly made wooden bench and seemed to be messing around with the strings on her instrument. As you got closer, it looked more like she was tuning it, which made a lot more sense.

"Hi there, I'm (f/n) but just call me (y/n). I saw you playing that instrument there and I thought it sounded really nice, would you mind playing something for me? You don't have to if you don't want to." You said to the female while pointing towards the small instrument she was holding, offering a small smile. She looked back at you with a slightly shocked expression, as if she didn't expect you to speak to her.

"Oh, sure. I'm Kyoka Jirou by the way. Nice to meet you I guess." She said as she got herself in position to play. She began strumming the strings of the instrument with a strong passion in her eyes, seemingly getting lost in the melody. You began singing along to the tune, ultimately creating a sweet harmony. (I got my inspiration from the song Faster car by Loving Caliber, if you've watched Aphmau before this song should bring back memories).

Without even realising it, a crowd began to form around the two of you. This included all of your new friends.

Back to the end of last chapter:
"Fuck" the red haired male said out loud, realising his mistake. He attempted to look back to find the female through the crowd of people. Spoiler alert, he couldn't.

"Oi, shitty hair, where the fuck did you go." Kirishima jumped slightly at the sudden voice that came from behind him. He turned around to face Bakugou with a worried look. Bakugou must have noticed this because he then went on to question him about it.

"What the fuck happened to make you this worried?" Bakugou said with slight concern. Slight.

"So I kinda bumped into this girl called (y/n), only to find that Todoroki and the rest of his group are looking for her. I knew I shouldn't of left her to go off by herself. That was so unmanly of me." Kirishima said, looking down and shaking his head slightly in self-disappointment. Bakugou clicked his tongue and grabbed Kirishimas' arm, dragging him into the crowd.

"Bakubro, where are we going?" Kirishima asked in confusion as Bakugou looked away, almost regretting his decision.

"What the fuck do you think we're doing, Shitty hair. We're going to find that rat, now shut up before I change my goddamn mind." The spiky blonde said in irritation. The red head raised an eyebrow.

"Rat?" Kirishima asked in confusion and slight annoyance. Bakugou gave him a pissed look and replied.

"What did you not understand when I said for you to shut up?" Bakugou asked rhetorically. Kirishima decided that it would be better not to piss him off any further, not wanting to push his luck. The crowd began to disperse slightly, revealing a large circle of people standing around a bench. It gained the duos attention when they noticed Todoroki and his squad were a part of the crowd. Upon approaching the group, singing could be heard along with the sound of a ukulele.

"That sounds like (y/n)?" Kirishima said questioningly as they pushed their way to the front, courtesy of Bakugou. Blush covered both males faces, most noticeable on Kirishimas.

"Well damn."

~*~*~*~*~
Right so I'm struggling to not make the characters ooc (out of character), but I'm kind of struggling with Jirou mostly. I apologise if any of the characters end up ooc but I'll try to stick to how they act in the anime as well as I can.

 I apologise if any of the characters end up ooc but I'll try to stick to how they act in the anime as well as I can

Take this edit of Rem as my apology. I'm in a good mood so I'm already working on the next chapter. Hopefully I will finish it by tomorrow, if not it will be uploaded a day later. Anyway, I love you all you beautiful children💕😘

I wish you all a good day.