🎶Chapter 10🎶

~*~*~*~*~(Now we going right back to when you first disappeared from the group in Chapter 9👌)

~*~*~*~*~
(Now we going right back to when you first disappeared from the group in Chapter 9👌)

Third person POV:
After talking for a while, the girls sudden disappearance was finally noticed when Tsuyu spoke up.

"Hey, where did (y/n) go?" Tsuyu asked the group as she watched their faces twist into a look of horror, Well, with the exception of Todoroki but on the inside he was quite concerned. His face masked his worry well though.

"Not again! (Y/N)!" Midoriya shouted, surprisingly without stuttering at all. He was pretty damn worried. The others were no exception.

"She shouldn't keep going off on her own, it's dangerous." Iida said, making chopping motions with his hands. The rest of the group had either left to go find the missing girl or they seemed to be too worried to even hear what Iida was saying.

The group disbanded into the sea of people in search for the (h/c) haired female, pushing their way through. They didn't exactly care much for those they hurt on the way due to how concentrated they were on their current mission. You were the target. After a few minutes of searching, they all regrouped to come up with a new plan.

"Hey, do you guys hear that?" Tsuyu said sticking her tongue out and poking her cheek. As if a light bulb went off in each of their heads, they all came to the same realisation.

"(Y/N)!" They all shouted simultaneously (except from Todoroki) and ran in the direction of the singing. They came to a stop at a small crowd of people, huddling around a bench. Bingo. They managed to see you through the crowd and instant memories of the night you all had first met came rushing into their head. Midoriya looked like he was about to pass out from how red he had turned and everyone seemed to notice this. Yes, they too were blushing but they didn't seem to like the way Midoriya looked at you so longingly. (guys I'm really struggling to make them seem yandere. Any tips?)

As the song came to an end, the crowd ruptured in a large scale applaud as a few people stood still in disbelief and shock.

Back to the present:
First person POV:
You were so lost in the beautiful melody that you didn't seem to notice the large crowd that had grown while you were singing until you heard clapping come from behind you. You turned to face your newly-found audience and decided to bow for the sake of it.

After standing back upright, you turned back around to face the purple-haired musician that played the melody. You gave a warm smile to your new friend and held out your hand.

"I really enjoyed that, we should do it again sometime. It was a real pleasure to meet you, and I wish we could talk longer, but I should probably skedaddle skedoodle before my dick becomes a noodle." You winked towards her as she shook your hand gently, her face threatening to blow up in a shade of bright red.

You turned and began walking towards the now dissipating crowd in search for your group that you kind of abandoned earlier. That was until you were bombarded with multiple familiar voices but a certain hot-heads voice seemed to stick out the most to you. It was probably due to the fact that he was kind of invading your personal bubble.

"Oi, where the fuck do you think you're going?"

~*~*~*~*~
Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I had a lot more homework than I had originally anticipated (mainly psychology, stupid exam questions).

 I had a lot more homework than I had originally anticipated (mainly psychology, stupid exam questions)