🎶Chapter 14🎶

~*~*~*~*~Third person POV:The eyes of the two that were currently in the room darted in the direction of the door

~*~*~*~*~
Third person POV:
The eyes of the two that were currently in the room darted in the direction of the door. In the blink of an eye, a bubbly brunette came flying through the door and began running in the direction of a certain female.

Ochaco pounced on (y/n) and engulfed her in a suffocating embrace. Tears poured out of the females eyes as she spoke in a hushed, broken tone to (y/n).

Awkwardly, (y/n) began to pat Ochaco's back, not knowing what else to do in the current situation. This seemingly soothed Ochaco enough to loosen her grip, but not enough for her to let go entirely.

First person POV:
The embrace from the female caused your heart to feel warm. To feel so loved by someone you only met a day ago warmed you to the core of your being. It was a nice feeling. You heard someone to your left clear their throat, as if to get your attention.

"I think that you should let (y/n) go now Ochaco. It's incredibly childish and improper to do such a thing." A familiar voice spoke out as you turned to see who it was. Turning to your left, you saw Tenya walking towards you and Ochaco. As soon as he got close enough, he fled a firm grip around Ochaco's shoulder whilst they both gave one another soul-piercing glares.

You seized the opportunity and began scouting the room to see if you could find anything mildly interesting to entertain yourself whilst the two have their cat fight. Near the door, there was a small oak wood table that looked to be hand crafted. No offence to the table or anything, but that's not what interested you. What did interest you however, was your phone sitting idly on said table.

You slowly shuffled your way in the direction of the phone, praying to the gods/counsel of water sheep/same difference that you wouldn't get caught. That didn't exactly work out as planned though, as a muscular arm wrapped itself around your waist. The masses of sheep abuse on minecraft must have added up and the counsel must have decided that it was time to receive holy judgement. Respectable.

As you looked up, you saw Todoroki looking at you with an unreadable expression. There was an awkward silence between the two of you however, it wasn't necessarily uncomfortable? Snapping out of your thoughts, you attempted to pull Todoroki's arm off of you waist, but failed miserably.

"Be more careful next time." Todoroki said in a hushed voice as he looked dead into your eyes, waiting for an answer. Unlike before, you could clearly tell that Todoroki was worried about you, but his expression was still extremely confusing.

"Y-yeah." You stuttered out because of the close proximity that you and Todoroki were from each other. As you and Todoroki made eye contact, you noticed his face gradually become closer and closer to your own. Your face was now practically radiating heat with how red you were.

As Todoroki's face slowly edged its way towards yours, you began to lose focus of your surroundings and found yourself in a trance-like state. As your lips almost connected, you braced yourself for the contact as-

"I MA COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

~*~*~*~
Jeez that took a lot longer than I had hoped considering how short of a chapter it was. I'm sorry that I didn't end up re-updating this chapter sooner but the book just began to stress me out. I'm back. I'm trying.

If you're lucky, you might see another chapter later but i wouldn't count on it. To be honest I'm so close to just quitting wattpad and just releasing this on archive of our own instead. I've heard that it's a lot better but I don't know if I have the commitment to learn the mechanics of a whole new app. One day I might just release this book on both but for now, it stays on wattpad.

I love you all so much and I'll be seeing you all next Sunday (or later).699 words my dudes/ dudettes.😎