🎶Chapter 3🎶

~*~*~*~*~First person POV:The sound of rustling became increasingly obvious as you took your earphones out

~*~*~*~*~
First person POV:
The sound of rustling became increasingly obvious as you took your earphones out. Now, normally someone in such a situation would would be terrified. I mean, you're in some random place in the middle of some forest and, out of nowhere, you hear footsteps behind you so of course you would be scared, right? You slowly turn to face the mysterious person behind you and say something that you will never regret.

"... Hi, welcome to chilli's"

You stared at the group with a straight face, asserting your dominance. You made eye contact with the brunette in the middle and you both stared deep into each others souls, each of you trying your hardest not to blink. Eventually, you caved in and blinked.

You nodded at the female that stood in front of you, silently accepting your defeat while simultaneously congratulating her on her victory. You gave the girl a closed eyed smile and introduced yourself.

"Well hi, it's nice to meet you! My name is (f/n) but you can call me (y/n), what's your names?" You said, trying to act as normal as possible, not wanting to be murdered by the blue haired male that was previously giving you a death glare. Your plan apparently worked out though as the males glare completely softened and he held a look of almost shock at how polite you seemed to be. 'Yesss' you thought to yourself, giving yourself a mental high five.

"Hi (y/n), my name's Ochako Uraraka, but just call me Ochako! The boy with green hair is Izuku Midoriya, blue is Tenya Iida and the half red and half white guy is Shoto Todoroki." The angel of a female said in a bubbly voice, a large smile plastered on her face.

'Fuck my gay's showing' you thought as you tried to hide the blush that was slowly spreading across your face.(btw in the story there will be both male and female love interests, if you're not into that then this is your warning ⚠️). You were about to say to Ochako that you thought her name was cute but the sonic reject spoke up first.

"I'm sorry to ask this out of the blue but are you a noble or something? Your clothes seem to be extremely well made. Did you runaway or something? It's not safe to be out th-"

"Wow, calm down on the questions. First off, no I'm not a noble or anything of the sort. Secondly, no I didn't run away, in fact I was on my way home until I was just... here? I'm not entirely sure what happened but all I know is that I wasn't here before and that this place looks like something out of some kind of fairytale or something, and if it's not too much to ask, where is here?" You asked, rubbing the back of your neck as you awkwardly waited for a reply.

"We're on the outskirts of the Endeavor kingdom, and what do you mean by fairytale?" The mismatched male asked, his heterochromatic eyes watching every single movement you made with caution.

"A fairytale, you know, like a fantasy story you get told when you're a child to help you fall asleep. Have you never been told a fairytale before?" You asked, curious of the fact that he didn't know what a fairytale was.

"Please refrain from speaking to the pr-"

"No I have not, please can you tell me where you're from?" Todoroki asked, interrupting Iida mid sentence.

"Oh I'm from (insert country here)" you replied calmly as the group stared at you in confusion, almost like they were waiting for you to tell them it was a joke. After realising that you were being serious, they spoke up.

"Umm I've never heard of such a kingdom, would you mind telling me the rulers name?" The boy with broccoli hair asked in response. Now it was your turn to be confused.

"Ruler?" You repeated, raising an eyebrow at the boys peculiar word choice.

"Yes, for example the ruler of the kingdom we're currently in is Endeavor" Izuku said, trying to help you but failed miserably considering the so called 'kingdom' you're from doesn't exist in this place.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who this 'Endeavor' person is" You said, hoping that you wouldn't offend them for not knowing.

"Have you never been to the Endeavor kingdom before?" Iida asked, unknowingly digging his own grave. You gave a small snicker  before replying to his question.

"Umm, I never went to oovoo javer" you said, trying your hardest to prevent yourself from breaking into histerics. The group gave you a funny look as Iida spoke up, making you completely lose it.

"That's not what I asked, what is an oovoo javer?" He asked, causing you to finally crack and fall to the ground in a fit of laughter, causing you to clutch your stomach in pain from how much you were laughing.

"Anyway, before this gets out of hand, how about we make an agreement"