🎶Chapter 17🎶

~*~*~*~*~First person POV:"Where do you think? I'm going to the celebration

~*~*~*~*~
First person POV:
"Where do you think? I'm going to the celebration." You said to Bakugou, turning around to face him while his arm still remained around your waist. You didn't, however, expect his face to be so close to yours.

"Whatever, but I'm going with you to make sure you don't do something stupid again." He sighed as he reluctantly took his arm from around your waist. You began walking in the direction of the party, but were stopped by Bakugou once again.

"Are you stupid or something? If you want to get caught by the guards, then be my fucking guest and walk directly into them!" Bakugou angrily whisper shouted in hopes of not drawing the attention of the guards. For a moment, you deadpanned, until Bakugou grabbed you arm and pulled you in the direction of a river which sat at the bottom of the hill that the castle was on.

"We have to take the long way round if you don't want to get your ass caught. Why the fuck were you escaping anyway?" He asked in a semi-serious tone, which shook you. You contemplated lying, but there wasn't really any point, so you just told him the whole story.

"So let me get this straight. They locked you in a fucking room overnight with no food or water as a fucking punishment?!?" Bakugou whisper shouted again as he felt anger boil inside of him. You sweat dropped as you saw his angry expression.

"Well, when you put it like that-" you began to say, but before you could finish, you spotted a spiky red head running towards you two from the bottom of the hill, where the river was.

"Bakugou! A- and (y/n)?" Kirishima said in shock as his face began to grow dark red. Seeing this, Bakugou clicked his tongue in annoyance as he grabbed your hand. Kirishima clearly didn't like this, as his eyebrows began to furrow slightly.

"Why is (y/n) here? Was that her climbing down the wall?" Kirishima asked in confusion as you all began walking in the direction of the town square.

"Hell yeah that was me. I felt like a ninja." You said as you smiled, fulfilling a childhood dream of becoming a ninja. Both Bakugou and Kirishimas faces flushed as they saw your smile.

"That was pretty manly." Kirishima said to you out of instinct. The word manly is just in his bones. He was expecting you to be annoyed that he called you manly, but boy was he wrong. What kind on story would this be if I made you a normie after all.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me broski." You confessed as you wiped a manly tear from the corner of your eye. Both males watched you with conflicted emotions. On one hand, Kiri felt honoured but at the same time he felt angry. Bakugou was just straight up pissed.

"I was joking, by the way... my life may be sad, but it's not THAT sad." You said with a smile that seemed to calm the two males for now.

Third person POV:
As the three approached the town square, the faint music began to grow louder. Once again, you felt yourself become exposed to the beautiful harmonies that were created by the towns people.

One instrument, however caught your attention. It almost sounded like Jirous guitar, but it sounded deeper. It intrigued you, to say the least.

Before either male could stop you, you had already began running in the direction the sound was coming from. The shouting voices of tithe two males calling your name slowly became more distant and more faint, until you could no longer hear them over the music.

No matter what happened, you were gonna find out the source of that sound... is what you thought.

Meeting new people can be a good thing... but not in your case. Whoops 😬.

~*~*~*~*~
This chapter was a bit shorter than I wanted it to be, but that's just how it turned out I guess.

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading and responding to all of your comments. They make me laugh so much. If any of you have any questions that you want me to answer then just comment them here. I'll try my best to reply to them!

These questions can be anything from questions about the book to questions about me. You guys can also message me if you ever need. My DMs are always open so just slide in!

🥰😘❤️😘🥰