🎶Chapter 5🎶

~*~*~*~*~First person POV:You could recognise that bubbly voice from anywhere

~*~*~*~*~
First person POV:
You could recognise that bubbly voice from anywhere. You turned 180 degrees around to face the door and gave an awkward chuckle.

"Ochaco, heyyy. Umm, about earlier... I kinda panicked. I'm so sorry." You apologised and squeezed your eyes shut, hoping she wouldn't be angry. Ochaco let out a soft laugh which caused you to open your eyes.

"It's fine, (y/n). I'm just glad we ran into you again! Luckily nothing bad happened." She said, putting all of her fingertips together in a triangle shape. 'An angel' you thought to yourself, wondering what you did to deserve bumping into such a nice person.

"So back to where we left off, what kind of magic does that devise of yours use?" Todoroki asked as Izuku took out a notebook and quill, staring at you with stars in his eyes.

"What do you mean by magic?" You asked, not understanding what the hell they were talking about. The group looked back at each other, confusion evident in their faces. It stayed like that for a few seconds until Iida spoke up.

"I apologise if this sounds rude but, how sheltered were you where you come from to not have any knowledge of magic?" He asked, a hint of curiosity in the question. You looked back at him, furrowing your eyebrows.

"I wasn't sheltered at all in fact, but may I remind you that I don't exactly come from here. My phone should be proof enough of this." You said, holding your phone up again, trying to prove a point. Todoroki sighed as he explained.

"Magic is an ancient craft that only a select few people have the ability to use. It depends on your aptitude the spells you're able to cast. Ochaco here has a protection aptitude, meaning she can cast protection spells." He explained as he approached you, holding his hand out.

"Please may I see that devise of yours." He asked, holding his hand out expectedly.

"Anything for you Beyoncé." You said as you passed your phone to him. He raised an eyebrow at the name you gave him and started thoroughly examining your phone. He didn't turn the damn thing on, he just started flipping it over in different ways.

"Umm, you know it will work better if you, I don't know, turn it on?" You said sarcastically as you reached for your phone, only to have him pull it backwards.

"Please can you pass me my phone?" You asked, irritated that he didn't let you have it when you originally reached out for it. He stood back a bit before replying which just triggered you further.

"I'm sorry but this is the only way you'll come with us. This 'device' of yours could be dangerous for all we know. Until we can check that it's actually safe, you're gonna have to come with us." Todoroki said as you gave a look of disbelief.

"You're not my dad" you said to yourself as you pouted, looking down with your arms crossed. Ochaco spoke up, trying to comfort you.

"Hey, it's okay (y/n). Now you get to come with us!" She said with a smile as her cheeks grew pink. You offered a sad smile as you nodded.

"Not so fast. This cutie here is helping out for the rest of the night, you're free to stay if you want but she's mine until the sun comes up." Midnight said an she gave you a small wink.

"Yeah, I kinda said that I'd help out until morning so while we're waiting, please could you give me back my phone? I'd like to listen to music while I do so." You asked with your fingers crossed, hoping he'd say yes. Iida ended up speaking up first.

"I apologise but we still don't know what this thing can do. It's a safety hazard until further notice." He said, pointing towards your phone. You groaned and tried to come up with some kind of plan to get your phone back. All of a sudden you had a lightbulb moment.

"What if you put this music on? I won't be able to use my headphones but it will also show you how harmless it is." You suggested. I mean, you tried.

"For all we know, it could be a trick to make the devise self destruct." Iida said, making weird chopping motions with his hands. You sighed accepting your fate.

"Well you might want to take a seat cause we're gonna be here for a while." You said to the group, looking back at Midnight expectedly as if you were asking her what to do next. She led you to the bar and explained what to do.

"All you have to do sweetie is serve the people whatever they ask for, show them your charm." She said with a smirk, the sadist side of herself showing.

~Time skip to sunrise because I can~
"Phew" you sighed as you wiped the sweat off of your forehead. You placed the cloth you were holding to clean the tables down and headed to the back room to change into your normal clothes, relieved that you were finally gonna get out of the uncomfortable monstrosity you had to wear.

After finishing changing, you headed towards the table that the group were sitting at.

"Lets skedaddle out of here my dudes"

~*~*~*~*~
Sorry if this chapter sucked a bit. I had a lot going on since I go back to school Monday.

 I had a lot going on since I go back to school Monday