🎶Chapter 8🎶

~*~*~*~*~Third person POV:The (h/c) female stood with her mouth agape, staring at the breathtaking kingdom she stood in

~*~*~*~*~
Third person POV:
The (h/c) female stood with her mouth agape, staring at the breathtaking kingdom she stood in. Children were carelessly running in the streets as people were traditionally dancing to people playing cheap-looking instruments. You would think that it would create a hideous cacophony of sounds however, it surprisingly made a beautiful harmony. The melody was quite repetitive, yet it didn't seem to get annoying after a while, like most songs do if you listen enough.

The group seemed to be in a small market place of sorts as there were many small stalls sitting around the area. A large castle could be seen in the near-distance, surrounded by small houses of sorts. Everything seemed to be made of wood and stone, not poorly made per se but it didn't seem to be made in the same quality as the castle. Quite understandable.

First person POV:
The music was so catchy that you found yourself compelled to go closer. So you ran. You were so caught up in the act that you didn't seem to hear your new friends yelling for you to come back.

"Excuse me miss, are you new around here? You don't look like you're from around here." You heard a high pitched voice from your side. You turned to face them, only to find a green haired female with a bow tying the base of her long hair. She was wearing a green apron with a long red and white striped skirt on underneath. There was a floral design along the base of the apron and a corset around her, tied with a white ribbon at the front. 'I swear this is just hot person heaven and I've clearly been sent to the wrong place. I mean, I'm not complaining.' You thought to yourself before you replied.

"Ah, you could say that. Would you mind telling me what's going on here? That is, if it's not too much of a hassle." You asked politely to the green haired maiden. She gave you a funny look as if to say 'seriously' until she replied.

"It's the anniversary of the day that king all might defeated the former king all for one. He was a tyrant and so today is the day that we celebrate our newly found freedom." She said, poking her tongue out at the end. You gave her a soft smile as you thanked her.

"Ah, thank you so much for explaining it to me, I was a bit confused at first. Oh, I completely forgot to tell you my name! I'm (f/n) but you can just call me (y/n)." You said, fighting the urge to tell her to call you her future wife. She blushed slightly as she stared at you.

"Umm, hello? You good bro?" You asked, causing her to snap out of whatever trance she was in. She shook her head slightly as she looked back up at you.

"I'm fine. My name is Tsuyu Asui, but call me Tsu." She said back to you. You could hear her name get called out from behind you as well as yours. You turned to find Ochaco running up to you and Tsu, along with the rest of the group close behind. Ochaco finally caught up and gave a large smile towards the both of you.

"Long time no see, Tsu! I would introduce the both of you to each other, but it seems like you beat me to it." You could almost hear a hint of jealousy in the last sentence, but it was covered up by her overly-cheerful tone.

"Yeah, Tsu explained what was going on to me cause I was a bit confused" You said to Ochaco, laughing nervously. She gave a slight nod, completely understanding why you didn't know what was happening, though she was kind of jealous that Tsu got to explain it to you instead of her. The rest of the group caught up and said their greetings to Tsu. As they were doing this, they didn't seem to notice you slip away into the large crowd of people.

You began wondering through the large crowd of people dancing until you bumped into a shirtless chest. You stepped back to take a better look at the person you just bumped into. Vibrant red, spiky hair sat on the top of his head. He was wearing white trousers along with a matching, cropped white jacket that was open. He had a ripped, red bandana around his neck that matched his hair and the same colour cloth around his waist. 'Fucking sexy'.

"Woah there, are you okay?" He asked you in a matching sexy af voice. You breathed in, trying not to have a literal nosebleed at the sight.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." You said back, trying to seem as cool as possible. He gave you a wide smile, showing off his sharp teeth that reminded you of a shark.

"Of course! It would be super unmanly not to. My name's Kirishima Eijiro, nice to meet you!" He said to you, causing you to raise an eyebrow at him saying 'unmanly' but you decided not to question it.

"Well hi there Kirishima! I'm (f/n) but please call me (y/n)." You replied, smiling back at him. You could almost see a lightbulb go off as he looked back at you.

"Hey, have you seen a guy with spiky blonde hair anywhere? He has similar clothes on to me with a red cape." He hopefully asked you. You thought for a moment before remembering.

"Oh yeah! The guy with a short temper, Bakugou was it? He was over there a minute ago if that helps at all." You said, pointing in the direction you had previously come from. He gave you another wide smile as he thanked you profusely.

"No problem, you seem like a really chill guy, I hope we meet again soon! Anyway, see you later." You said as you ran back into the crowd.

Third person POV:
The red haired male stared back at (y/n) with a small blush on his cheeks before he too ran in the direction you pointed towards. He could hear multiple voices calling his new friends name as he got closer to the marketplace.

"(Y/N), WHERE ARE YOU?" A usually bubbly voice shouted, along with other voices, all with evident worry in their voices. The red head gave a worried look to himself.

"Fuck"

~*~*~*~*~
I wasted my day turning the whole peppa pig family into Vsco girls/boys and E-girls/boys. I just- why do I do this.

I also made another edit idea for a new front cover, but it still needs a lot of improvements.

It's getting there👌👌.