🎶Chapter 16🎶

~*~*~*~*~First person POV:The gradually darkening sky caught your attention as you began to wonder how long you would be stuck in this place

~*~*~*~*~
First person POV:
The gradually darkening sky caught your attention as you began to wonder how long you would be stuck in this place. You didn't really mind it though, after all, you made some good 'friends' here; pictures of your family still lingered in your mind though.

The wind swayed the trees gently as you watched from the window, down into the crowds of people below as you sighed, only comforted by yourself.

————▯▯————

Now, what happened, you might be asking yourself as you read the start of this chapter in utter confusion. Well my friend, to answer your question, this is your punishment.

Why are you being punished? Well, it might be because of the many things that you've done wrong. Let's recap, shall we?

1- You started an argueme too with blondie
2- You ditched your #squad to jam out with a musical queen
3- You called the King a 'buff dude'
4- You rudely started a 'le epic' drama performance with an angel, completely ignoring the King.

Okay, so some may be worse than others but it was a mixture of all of that which is what caused you to be locked in a room while everyone else got to have fun at the celebration.

The punishment would've been a lot worse however, if you hadn't apologised directly to All Might after your weird moment with Iida.

And that brings us to now.

————▷————

Becoming restless, you couldn't bring yourself to just sit still and watch while everybody got to have their fun. Oh no you weren't. And since when did you play by the rules? Never, which is probably why you always got kicked out of tag but that's beside the point.

As you looked around the room, a lightbulb switched on in your head as your eyes met with your bed sheets. Now, you've seen it done in movies before, but never have you actually tried to do it. You were god knows high up, but what did Jesus say?

"Don't be a pussy" - Maybe Jesus, probably some druggie. Who knows anymore.

"Fuck it"

Third person POV:
In the abnormally large room, a young female began tying all sheets and pillow covers together that she could find. Every so often she would dramatically wipe non existent sweat from her brows to make this task seem like a gruelling one. 😔

After a while of continuing this, she stood up and admired her work, nodding to herself as if to say 'well done' or 'good job'. She then tied one of the ends to a corner of the abnormally gigantic bed and pulled on it to make sure that it was tight enough. After she was satisfied with this, she opened up the window and chucked her DIY rope out.

First person POV:
In taking a large breath, you grabbed onto the bed sheets as tight as you possibly could as you prayed to the meme gods that you don't die on your way down.

"It's nerf or nothing" you whispered to yourself as you climbed out of the window. You tightly grasped the rope as your feet were placed against the wall. You slowly began lowering yourself by walking down the wall, using the rope to hold you up. Everything was going smoothly. Haha Jk, fuck you.

You didn't exactly plan on your feet slipping on the bricks. In a panic, you let go of the rope, causing you to fall down. You wanted to scream, but nothing came out. You tightly closed your eyes, awaiting the impact of you hitting the ground, but instead you found yourself in the comfort of someone's arms.

"What the hell are you doing you damn rat." A familiar voice asked as you slowly opened your eyes, to be met with piercing red ones. You silently began thanking the lord that it wasn't All Might. Regaining your composure, you decided to speak up to the spiky blonde.

"I'm escaping. Thanks for saving my ass, virgin. I owe you one." You said as you gave Bakugou a smile, which caused his cheeks to lightly dust pink. You couldn't tell if it was due to him blushing or if he was just really angry.

"Who the fuck do you think you're calling a virgin you damn extra." Bakugou asked you as he furrowed his eyebrows at you. You looked at him and smugly replied to his question the only possible way that you could reply to such a question.

"You." You said nonchalantly to Bakugou as he gained tik marks above his head from anger. You could tell that he was about to shout at you but he stopped himself and instead grew a smirk on his face as he began to move his face closer to your ear.

"I'll prove that I'm not a virgin." he whispered into your ear as your face grew bright red. Out of instinct you karate chopped the back of his neck and jumped out of his arms. You were tempted to sing the rape song, but decided against it.

"Not today, Satan." you said as you began walking away from blondie with a blank look on your face. You were stopped however, when a strong arm wrapped around your waist.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

~*~*~*~*~
No, I don't write smut. Just saying. The most that I'll write is kissing and maybe some touching to keep with the 'yandere' theme.

I literally wrote this chapter straight after I wrote chapter 15. I might just mass write a bunch of chapters and gradually publish them over the holidays and quarantine.