🎶Chapter 13🎶

~*~*~*~*~First person POV:You stared in awe as you and the group gradually approached the kingdom

~*~*~*~*~
First person POV:
You stared in awe as you and the group gradually approached the kingdom. It looked like something that would be in one of those video games that you would play back at home. The nostalgia of the video game-like setting put a smile on your face as you unknowingly stepped another foot closer to your destiny.

The town seemed to be a lot calmer then when you first arrived, but even so, nothing could extinguish the growing flame of excitement amongst the townspeople. Though you wouldn't admit it, the place had a homey kind of feeling to it. It was... calming.

The breeze was the perfect temperature, not too hot but not too cold. The feeling made you want to just fall asleep right then and there. Speaking of sleep, you didn't have the opportunity to get a good nights rest last night which seemed to have caught up to you as you started feeling drowsy. Your blinking had slowed down as you felt your eyelids begin to droop. You tried to fight the urge as discreetly as possible, but Ochaco seemed to have noticed.

"Hey, (y/n)? Are you okay, you look like you're about to pass out." The usually bubbly girl asked as she looked at you with pure worry in her eyes. Because you're 'that' person, you tried to pretend that nothing was wrong but before you could reply you found yourself growing closer to the ground below.

Before your body hit the ground, you felt two hand catch your fall as you heard the worried voices of your new found companions become drained out. Your view slowly became clouded in nothingness as you slipped away from reality.

Third person POV:
The group crowded around the unconscious female that was currently resting in the arms of Tenya. The girls name was repeated multiple times, though this act seemed to be in vein as no response could be heard from the girl.

Upon inspecting for any possible wounds, the group noticed small dark circles under her eyes which could only be seen from up close. The group gave a sigh of relief as they began to bicker over who was going to carry her the rest of the journey.

"I will carry her to the castle as she doesn't seem to be awakening any time soon." Iida said as he began to stand up with the maiden in his arms. Clearly the rest of the group didn't agree with that decision as one after the other they spoke up.

"Iida, you've already done enough. I think I should be the one to carry her, just in case you need to fight or something." Ochaco said as she reached out to grab the female. Her hands were pushed back by Midoriya, however as he subtly shot a glare in her direction.

"All of you, that's enough. All you are doing is drawing more attention to us. Tenya, please hand (y/n) over to me." Todoroki ordered. The group seemed slightly taken aback at the sudden outburst of their prince as they looked around to see how everyone in the near vicinity had stopped to stare at them. To not cause more of a scene, Iida reluctantly handed her over.

First person POV:
As you slowly regained consciousness, you reopened your eyes to see an unfamiliar room. The bed you were laying in had silk sheets and the softest pillows ever. You could have been kidnapped but still not care because of how damn comfortable that bed was. But that thought did give you a small moment of realization inside of your head. 'Where the hell am I?'.

You gently sat up in the bed, only to find Midoriya sitting near the door. He seemed to be reading some kind of book that didn't interest you whatsoever because who has the time to read? That's a lie, you're reading this right now. He seemed really absorbed in the book, so you decided to do what any friend in such a situation would do. Scare him. You quietly pushed the soft af sheets away from your body and began to tip-toe towards the green-ette.

"BOO" you semi-shouted from behind the male. In reaction to the sudden noise, Midoriya fell off of the sofa that he was previously sitting on with his book clutched tightly in his arms. He looked like a small animal that just encountered a predator. His reaction made you loose your shit as you too fell to the floor but instead of clutching a book, you were clutching your stomach because of how much you were laughing.

"(y-y/n) what w-was that for!" Midoriya pouted as you wiped the tears from the corner of your eye. You walked up to the male and ruffled his hair before putting your hand out to him to help him get up. He had a bright red blush on his face as he didn't hesitate to take your hand. You apologized before questioning him.

"So, what happened back there? After I passed out that is" you asked as he sat back down on the sofa that he had fallen off of, patting the empty seat next to you as if to say 'sit'. You happily obliged as standing up isn't the most comfortable thing to do, especially when you have to stand up for too long. As you sat down you noticed that Midoriya began scooting closer towards you before answering.

"Ah well, um after y-you had passed o-out Pri- I mean Todoroki c-carried you along w-with us into the c-castle, which is w-where we are n-now." He said, skipping the part where they had argued over who would carry you. You made an 'awe' sound in realization while nodding.

"Damn, my bro Todoroki must be a macho man if he can carry me that far without getting squashed" you said as Midoriya began shaking his hands in-front of him and shaking his head.

"Don't say stuff like t-that (y/n)! Y-you're perfect in every w-way" he stuttered out as his face grew redder by the second. You smiled softly at him which drastically increased the redness, causing you to giggle slightly. You could practically see his spirit leave his body.

"Awwwww, thank you Midoriya, it means a lot to m-" you were saying before the opening door had interrupted your sentence.

"(Y/n)! Thank god you're okay!"

~*~*~*~
I'm back!

Long time no see fellow humans. All of my exams are over and done with so the schedule should ideally be back on track!

Here's a sexy picture as apologies.

Anyway, I looked at my book this morning to see that it's #1 on yanderebnha and that we're almost at 2k! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Thank you guys so much!

And here's a special thanks to the people who have kept this book alive!

@catsarelife42
@Neko123keie
@storytimewithcait

Sorry if I spelt any of them wrong 😅. I really appreciate the support since recently it's been pretty tough but I'm getting my life back together because now I'm finally getting therapy!!!!!!! Whooooop!

Anyway, I love you all and thanks for reading!💙💙💙