🎶Chapter 18🎶

~*~*~*~*~First person POV:After a minute or so of walking around, you finally reached the heart of all the pandemonium

~*~*~*~*~
First person POV:
After a minute or so of walking around, you finally reached the heart of all the pandemonium. You began approaching your target destination as the sound increasingly became louder.

Pushing your way through the crowd, you spotted a small band of people. One of those people was your favourite purple headed guitarist, but that wasn't who was making the sound.

Scanning through the band, you saw an electric-yellow haired male. He had a black thunderbolt shape at the forefront of his hair, which added to the outfit he was wearing. He had a black hat with a large white feather at the back, reminding you of Robin Hood. He wore a white shirt with a light brown trench coat over it. A musket was fastened to his back by a strap that went over his chest.

(By the way, if you ever want a visual on what the characters look like, just google fantasy and then the characters name and it will come up under images. I'm starting to forget which characters I've introduced already. I'm gonna have to make a checklist at this rate 🤣)

He was playing a smaller instrument, which kind of reminded you of an ukulele, but it produced a sound similar to that of a bass guitar.

The small instrument didn't really match his appearance whatsoever, which caused you to snicker slightly.

After a few minutes of waiting, the music died down, causing the crowd to disperse. Now that the music was gone, the area became a lot quieter. It was peaceful. Jk lol. Since when is it ever peaceful.

You could hear your name being called in the distance, causing you to sweat drop.

"Whoops." You said to yourself as you began walking towards Jirou and off brand pikachu. She seemed to sense your presence as she raised her head, looking you in the eyes. Her face flared a bright red as she saw you approaching.

"Jirou! It's nice to see you again. I was wondering if you wanted to talk for a while." You said with a friendly smile etched on your face.

Dumbfounded, she stared at you with her mouth slightly agape. Before the poor girl even had the chance to reply, a certain musketeer decided to butt in.

"Hey pretty lady! The names Kaminari Denki, but you can call me your future husband." He flirted, winking at you. Before you cringed yourself to death, Jirou gave Denki a death glare before looking back at you.

"Get over yourself. Ignore him (Y/N), he's irrelevant. His brain would probably fry trying to have a normal conversation." Jirou sighed as Denki held a look of betrayal.

"Oh come on Jirou!" He shouted back, as he turned his attention towards you. He opened his mouth, preparing to say something, but stopped as he got a clearer look at you.

Third person POV:
Denki's breath hitched as he looked at the girl standing before him. Her beauty was highlighted under the subtle light of the moon. Her (E/C) eyes looked as if they were sparkling as her (H/C) hair gently swayed against the cool breeze that enveloped the group.

I'm a daze, the male didn't realise the girl waving her hand before his face. (Y/N) sweat dropped, unable to snap Denki out of it.

First person POV:
"Miss Keisha. Miss Keisha! Oh my fucking god, she fucking dead." You said whilst giving up on trying to wake Denki from his trance. You turned you attention back to Jirou, in hopes of having a proper conversation with her for once.

"How's your da-" you started, before getting cut off by a familiar voice.

"(Y/N). What do you think you're doing out here?" You heard a stern voice ask from behind you. A feeling of fear began to settle in your stomach as you slowly turned to face Iida.

"Mum come pick me up, I'm scared."

~*~*~*~*~
I'm back bitches! Not that anyone cares, but I'm back anyway. I may or may not have forgotten about this book. 😅

Whoops.

Thanks for the support guys! I'll try to update more. ❤️

 ❤️