🎶Chapter 12🎶

~*~*~*~*~Third person POV:The (h/c) haired female gave a look of confusion as she looked back at Midoriya, tilting her head ever so slightly

~*~*~*~*~
Third person POV:
The (h/c) haired female gave a look of confusion as she looked back at Midoriya, tilting her head ever so slightly. Iida must have realised the females confusion as he began explaining their entire purpose there.

"We have traveled to the All Might kingdom to deliver a gift to congratulate such an important day. We must do it soon however, as King All Might is especially busy today." Iida said as he answered the girls unspoken question. The female gave a slight nod in understanding as Jirou spoke up.

"I'll take you guys there, I was just about to go back anyway since I need to prepare for the ceremony in case anything bad happens." She said as Todoroki thanked her. Everyone began walking away in the direction of the castle as the girl began to follow close behind, ignoring the violent shouts coming from behind her as another voice could be heard, trying to calm them down.

First person POV:
The warm breeze caressed your face as you and your #gang waltzed your way through the still-bustling town. Sadly, Tsu couldn't come as she was busy helping with her family's shop so it was just the six of you. The entire time all of you stayed in silence, but it wasn't awkward. The silence was quite comfortable and it allowed you to eavesdrop into many a conversation that went on around you. Sadly you didn't hear much tea being spilt 😔✌️.

Out of nowhere, you felt something grab your leg. You stopped to stare at the monstrosity as if you were trying to process what you were seeing. The rest of the group must have noticed you stop and turned to ask what the problem was... that was until they saw the problem.

"Mineta, please refrain from doing such inappropriate things to young women you do not know." Iida said in disapproval as others rest of the group gave death stares to him. Apparently that didn't seem to do anything. Mineta gave a sick grin as drool started coming from his mouth.

"You've got a really nice body, we should hang out some time." Mineta said as you picked him up and yeeted him into the sky like those scenes of team rocket from Pokemon.

"Such small brain, just by being near him I can hear my brain cells fizzing out." You said in a fed up tone as he reminded you of all of those pedos that just start messaging you on Instagram asking for nudes. You massaged you're temples as you just began walking again as if it didn't happen in the first place. The group just looked stunned at how nonchalantly you reacted to him as you turned around asking them if they were gonna come or not. They snapped out of it as they began walking again.

Out of boredom you decided to just rehearse some iconic vines to yourself to pass the time and to make sure that you never forget your true origins.

"I don't need friends, they disappoint me." You said to yourself as you remembered the few good friends you had. You then began to think about what was going on back at home and if time was still continuing while you were gone. You began wondering if time worked differently here compared to there. What if time is so slow on Earth compared to here that it practically isn't changing? What if by the time you get back, everyone is old and crusty? What if time is just a concept and reali-

"We're finally here. All Mights castle."

~*~*~*~
Sup!

To give myself a more stable upload schedule I'm gonna make myself a planner that I can dedicate to giving me time for revision, homework and writing my book! Don't worry guys, I'll work it out.

This chapter was more of a joke chapter, but who knows. I might start adding Mineta into the story at random times to add some spice to this saucy story.

Thanks again for reading it and you love is greatly appreciated! I still can't believe we made it to 1k! I honestly didn't even expect to get 100 and here I am with 10 times that amount! I love you all and you mean the world to me! 💕💕