VI. Force

MILLENIUM FALCON

Something was calling me. I looked up no longer seeing the interior of our ship. It was another ship, a newer ship. A man stood before me, dressed in black.

"The two were accompanied by two girls. One had red hair." a voice said. I didn't see their face. I then recognized the man. It was Kylo Ren. He seemed to look at me and then to the other voice. There was a pull. Someone gasped for air. The scene ended as Kylo Ren spoke. "What girl with red hair!"

I was pulled out of it as the emergency alarm blared.

"It's the motivator." Rey said. "Grab me a Harris Wrench." I was still in a daze. Finn searched the ship.

"How bad is it?" Finn asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "If we want to live, not good." Rey said sharply before turning back to the mess. She was better at fixing than I ever was. I was more of a collector than a scavenger. I noticed BB-8 staring at me. Finn only got more frantic as he searched through tools. "They're hunting for us now, we gotta get out of this system." he said finally handing her the wrench. "Absolutely. The farther, the better." I agreed.

"Beebee Ate said the location of the Resistance base is need to know." Rey began. Finn got really nervous. "If I'm taking you there I need to know." Rey hid back down to continue the job.

I glared at Finn. "Stop lying to her." I whispered. "My mother hid a lot from us. You can fool Rey but not me." Finn looked at me shocked. "I'm sorry. I'm trying to get away from them too. Far away." he then looked to BB-8. "You gotta tell us where the base is." The droid backed away shocked, beeping wildly. "I don't speak that." Finn looked back down at Rey. She was too occupied. He looked to me. "Between the three of us. I'm not with the resistance, ok?"  BB-8 backed away. I just glared at the droid. "Do you want to see your master again?" I asked it. It didn't answer. "Again, I'm trying to get away from the First Order. But if you tell us where your base is, I'll get you there first. Deal?" Finn said. BB-8 looked back at me then at him, cocking his head. "Droid please." Finn begged. Rey then appeared again.

"So." she stretched out the word. "Where's your base?" "Tell her." I said. "Go on Bebe Ate, tell her." Finn urged as I rolled my eyes. We all glared at the droid before it beeped an answer. "Please." Finn pleaded.

"The Ileenium System?" Rey said as Finn handed her a tool "Yeah the Ileenium System, that's the one

"The Ileenium System?" Rey said as Finn handed her a tool "Yeah the Ileenium System, that's the one. Get us there as fast as you can." Rey disappeared again as Finn gave BB-8 a thumbs up. BB-8 gave one back  in the form of a upwards welding tool. I smiled at the droid before looking back down to Rey.  "So are we stopping there soon?" I asked. 

"I'll drop you two off at Ponemah Terminal." she answered. "I need the bonding tape, hurry." Finn began to search the tools. "Rey, what about us?" I asked. "We need to get back to Jakku." she said. ""Back to Jak-. Why does everyone always want to go back to Jakku?" Finn exclaimed. "Do we really need to? Maybe it's time we go off." I trailed off noticing that she wasn't even listening, already moving back to work.