XXII. Plans

"Just give it to me one more time, but simpler." Poe said. "So the First Order's only tracking us from one Destroyer, the main one." Finn said. "So we make that one blow up?" Poe suggested. "There's always a way to do that." I added. "I like where you're heading, but no. They'd only start tracking us from another Destroyer." Finn said. "But if we can" Rose began. Finn stopped her. "If we sneak on board the lead Destroyer and disable the tracker without them realizing, then we can" he said. "They won't realize if it's off for one system cycle. About six minutes." Rose said. "Sneak on board. Disable the tracker Our fleet escapes before they even realize." Finn added. It could work. Finn and Rose seemed proud of their plan. "How did you two meet?" Poe asked. "Just luck." Rose said. "Yeah? Good luck?" Poe asked. "Not sure yet." She answered. "Poe, we've got to do this It will save the fleet and it'll save Rey." Poe glanced at me and then back to Leia. He spread his hand across hers.

"If I surely must be the voice of reason." C3P0 finally spoke. "Admiral Holdo will never agree to this plan." "Does she need to know?" I asked. Poe smiled. "You're right Threepio. It's a need-to-know plan, and she doesn't." I grinned. C3P0 muttered a response.

"Alright" Poe responded, facing Finn and Rose. "You guys shut down that tracker. I'll be here to jump us to lightspeed." "I'll go to the island. Maybe I can save Rey and Luke. Get them somewhere safe." I said. Poe pondered my idea and nodded. I could tell he much rather wanted me with him. He went back to the plan. "The question is, How do we sneak the two of you onto Snoke's destroyer?" " We steal clearance codes." Rose suggested. "No, they are Bio-Hexaencripted and rescrambled every hour" Finn replied. "We can't get through their security shields undetected. Nobody can." Poe then pointed at Finn, realizing someone who could.

Maz Katana's face appeared on the holopad. We explained the situation to her.

"Could I do it? Of course I could do it." Maz said. An explosion sounded behind her. But I can't do it, I'm a little tied down right now." Gunfire followed. "Maz? What is happening?" Finn asked. "A union dispute, you do not want to hear about it. But, lucky for you. There's exactly one guy I trust that can crush that kind of security!" Man fired up a jet pack. Firing at those below. "He is a master codebreaker, an ace pilot, a poet with a blaster."

"Oh my. It seems that this codebreaker can practically do everything." A dubious 3P0 said. "Oh yes, he can." Maz said with a trace of sexual tone. She quickly snapped back to her nature. "You will find him with a red ploom flower on his lapel. Rolling on a high stakes table in the casino on Canto Bight." I had heard stories of that place. Filled to the brim with rich fools who threw their money away as the poor struggled to survive. "Canto Bight?" Poe asked. He shook his head. Maz. Is there any way we can take care of this ourselves?" "I'm sorry, kiddo. This is rarified cracking. If you want to get on that Destroyer, I know only one option. Find the master codebreaker." Maz said as the call stopped. Finn slipped off the beacon bracelet. We plugged it into BB-8 so we could get the map. We geared BB-8 up into the computer on our transport. Rose and Finn would make it most of the way while I would take an escape pod to the island. I ran to change. I couldn't bear to get Leia's old clothes dirty. I tossed Rey's old clothes into a bag. I opted for a white shirt with black wraps and the same pants with the same vest over the top. I walked back out to them.

"Good luck." Poe said. "I think we need to talk." He said. I said nothing. "I'm sorry if I was being too forward earlier. If you don't like me I understand." "I do like you Poe. I-" I was lost for words. I didn't know what to say. Do I confess how I feel right now. "We can talk when we get back" Poe said. "Sounds good." I said as I boarded the transport.

I readied my things in the escape pod. We jumped out of lightspeed over an ocean. 

ACH-TO

"This is beautiful

"This is beautiful." Rose said. I nodded in agreement. This ocean felt familiar. I shook it off and hugged Finn.

"Find that codebreaker." I said. "Only if you promise to keep Rey safe." he said. I smiled and boarded the pod. I felt it leave the transport and crash on the beach. I climbed out and adjusted my things. I made a trek up the stairs. 

I saw the natives of the island picking things up. But from what. I continued. I then saw something at the top the shook me to my bones. Rey stood looking across from the man that took my hand. The one I see in my head. Kylo Ren.