XX. Big Deal

I walked back to the hallway in a long sleeve tunic, white vest, and grey pants. I saw Poe standing outside a door, probably for Finn. We waited as he changed. Poe wasn't in the mood to face Leia right now. I understood. He didn't care to see me right now either. "Maybe you'll learn to listen after all this." He said. "Maybe you'll learn to do the same." I said. "The only reason I went out there was to stop you from killing our fleet." "Sorry." He said. I considered not accepting his apology but who else tolerates me here. Leia's cool bit I feel like she has other things on her mind and as do I. I was about to tell him who ordered I go stop him, Finn walked out. We began to walk to the main control room as I felt a pull.

After all this time, you would think I would have some control on these pulls. I didn't. I was now in a very red room. Before me was the throne of Supreme Leader Snoke. Kylo Ren kneeled before him. "I've given everything I have to you. To the dark side." Kylo said. Snoke seemed to ignore him. "Take that ridiculous thing off." Snoke said as Kylo obliged. Kylo looked different from the last time I saw him. His dark hair reminded me of Anakin Skywalker's and there as a dark bandage down his face. Rey told me of how she sliced his face open. A voice in her head told her to kill him, she took a different route.

"Yes, there it is. You have too much of your father's heart in you, young Solo." Snoke said as he reached down to brush the tears off of his face. Kylo jerked away. "I killed Han Solo." he said. "When the moment came I didn't hesitate." "And look at you, the deed split your spirit to the bone. You were unbalanced... Bested by a girl who had never held a lightsaber! You failed!" Snoke shouted as Kylo stood up in anger. Snoke shot lightning at him as the scene snapped shut.

...

The first thing Leia did upon seeing us was march up to Poe and slap him across the face. 

I winced

I winced. That had to hurt especially with all the rings Leia wore. "You're demoted." she spat. "What? We took down a dreadnaught." He argued back "At what cost? I had to send out an inexperienced pilot to stop you from killing good soldiers." She said. Poe's eyes drifted to me briefly before looking back to Leia. "If you start an attack, you follow through." he said, something Leia had already known. The old woman sighed.

"Poe, get your head out of your cockpit. There are things you can not solve by jumping in an x-wing and blowing something up." she said. "I need you to learn that." Leia began to walk away as he grabbed her arm. "There were heroes on that mission." He said. "Heroes are no good dead." I said. "She's right, dead heroes. No leaders." She walked away from the attractive hot headed pilot as she turned to Finn.

"You must have a lot of questions, big deal." Leia said. "So we're really nowhere. How's Rey going to find us now?" Finn asked. Leia lifted her sleeve to reveal a beacon bracelet with a pulsing blue light. "Cloaked binary beacon." I confirmed to my friend. "To light her way home." Leia said. "Alright, until she comes back what's the plan?" he asked.

"We need to find a new base." Leia spoke. "One with enough power to send a distress signal to our allies in the outer rim." Commander Larma said. Then alarms blared. "What's happening?" I asked looking to the admirals and generals around me. A ship lurched into view. Snoke's ship. Kylo Ren was close.

"They found us." I said in shock. "That's impossible." Poe responded. He then shook his head. "It's Snoke's ship. You've got to be kidding me." He looked to some of the surrounding soldiers. "Can we jump into light speed?" "We have enough fuel for one jump." Connix replied. "Do it, we need to get out of here." Leia was mostly silent until her hand shot up. "Wait. They've tracked us through light speed."