X. Green

Rey jumped in to answer. "The First Order wants the map." Rey said. Han nodded, his face growing slightly paler. I knew why. His son was there.

"Finn is with the resistance. We're just scavengers." Rey said looking to me. "That's right." I said. Han looked at Finn quizzically as Finn flicked off the game. Han looked at BB-8. "Let's see what you got." He said urging the droid on. BB-8 rolled back before projecting an image of an incomplete map. Stars spun around us.

"This map's not complete. It's just a piece. Ever since Luke disappeared, people have been looking for him." Han said. "Why did he leave?" I asked. "He was training a new generation of Jedi. One boy, an apprentice, my son turned against him. Luke felt responsible. He just walked away from everything, even his family." Han said. He cried the weight too, probably like Luke did.

"Do you know what happened to him?" Finn asked. "There are a lot of rumors. Stories." Han looked around the room again. "The people that knew him best say he went looking for the first Jedi temple." "But the Jedi weren't real." I said. "I used to think that myself, kid. Thought it was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. Magical power holding together good and evil, the dark side and the light." Han paused again. "Crazy thing is, it's true. The force, the Jedi, all of it. It's all true." 

Then a ding interrupted the beauty

Then a ding interrupted the beauty. The projection shut off. Chewie began to get up to help but Han refused, wanting his friend to rest. He looked to us again.

"You want my help? You're getting it." We moved to the cockpit. Rey slid into the co-pilot's seat as Finn and I sat behind her and Han. "Gonna see an old friend of mine. This is our stop."

The ship slammed out of light speed and onto a beautiful green planet.

TAKONDANA

I could't believe it. Green trees. Green grass. Green ivy. All beneath a blue sky. But yet it all felt familiar. I heard a quiet gasp in front of me. Rey was as shocked as I was. "I never knew there was this much green in the whole galaxy." I smiled. Han glanced over at us before landing the ship in front of a glorious palace. Rey and I stepped out to take it all in. Finn and Han gathered supplies and joined us a moment later.

Han handed Rey a blaster. "You might need this." he said. "I think I can handle myself." She replied. "Yeah with a staff. You can't bring one of those to a gunfight unfortunately." I said. "She's right. That's why I'm giving it to you." Rey took if from his waiting hand. "Do you know how to use one of these?" He asked She nodded. "You pull the trigger." She said. I sighed walking away from them and towards the palace.

...

"Solo, why are we here again?" Finn asked. I was beginning to wonder the same thing. "To get your droid to a clean ship." He said. "Clean? Rey and I wondered out loud. "Do you really think it was luck that Chewie and I found the Falcon? If we can find it on our scanners, the First Order's not far behind." Han said. We approached the front gate.

"Want to get Beebee Ate to the Resistance? Maz Kanata is our best bet." "We can trust her right?" Finn asked. Finn continued to grow more nervous. He wasn't with the resistance, then what was he? "Relax, kids. She's run this watering hole for a thousand years. Maz is a bit of an acquired taste, so let me do the talking and whatever you do don't stare." Han warned. "At what?" I asked. "Any of it." Han said as we stepped inside.