IX. And Rathars

The Kanjiklubber got closer followed by other members. Chewbacca raised his bowcaster. Then there was a sound of wiring machinery, almost like doors opening. Lights began to flash as Han looked worried.

"I got a bad feeling about this." he mumbled. The lights came on again. Another corridor opened as more gang members approached.

"Kill them!" Bala Tick barked. "And take the droid." The gang members surrounding us raised their blasters. The unexpected happen, I assumed what Han feared. A creature roared behind them, swallowing some. The survivors turned their energy to blasting the creature I assumed to be a rathar. We turned away from the gunfire and ran back down the corridor we came.

As we rounded a corner, a Kanjiklub member charged at us. I took it out in a much before anyone had a chance to react. As we ran, members of either gang that surrounded us were gathered up by hungry tentacles. In the distance I saw Rey and Finn climb back up and run off. I heard a shriek that I assumed to be Rey's. 

Neither one of us has encountered a rathar

Neither one of us has encountered a rathar. Han then grabbed my arm and pulled me for cover. Han and I exchanged fire with my blaster and his pistol with the gang fire. BB-8 hid behind us worried. Han then turned to the walking carpet.

"I got the door. Help her cover us!" He said moving to the door panel. Chewbacca and I fired. The doors shot open revealing the Millennium Falcon. Chewbacca turns away as a blaster bolt shot him down with a pained roar. "Chewie. You ok." Han said grabbing his pal's bowcaster. Chewbacca nodded and fires at the control panel, keeping the doors open. The controls imploded as we ran out. "Badass." I said. "Wow." Han said as we both supported Chewbacca to the ship. "Han!" Rey shouted as she and Finn rounded the corner into the main area of the freighter.

"You, close the door behind us!" Han shouted to Rey. "You two take care of Chewie." He said to me and Finn. The wookie screamed in pain as Han and Rey got to the cockpit.

MILLENNIUM FALCON

"Hang on back there!" Han shouted as we began to take off. I steadied myself as Finn searched helplessly for a first aid kit. He found it as the ship was hit by gunfire, spilling the contents. I grabbed the bandages as we took off. Fire continued. I assumed it hit the fuel line when the ship began to jerk downwards. Then the ship jerked up again into light speed and out of the hangar. I then felt it again. A pull. I was no longer on the Falcon.

I was somewhere else entirely. I stood in front of a towering projection. "There has been an awakening." the projection none other than Supreme Leader Snoke himself said. "Have you felt it?" "Yes" Kylo Ren beside me said. "There is something more. The droid we seek is aboard the Millennium Falcon." He said. Dammit Kanjiklub. "In the hands of your father, Han Solo." I stepped back in shock. The stories were true. Was the force doing this? Did I have it? "He means noting to me." the former Solo said.

All of a sudden the pull stopped. Chewbacca yelped into my ear. Finn nervously wrapped the bandages around the brown fur. My wobbling hands tried to help him. I just couldn't believe it. Kylo Ren was the son of Han Solo. "Chewie come on."Finn whined. "Help me with this giant hairy thing. Stop moving Chewie." "Finn. I'm helping." I said as we struggled to bandage the moving patient.

"You hurt Chewie, you're going to deal with me!" Han screamed from the cockpit. "Hurt him?" Fin questioned. "He's almost killed me six times." Chewbacca then grabbed the man by his throat. I tried to yank them apart. "Which is fine."

Finn slid into the rounded seat as Han returned to us, awkwardly moving around BB-8. Chewbacca, no Chewie, growled at Han. "Nah, don't say that. You did great. Just rest." Han said comforting his friend before looking to Finn. "Good job, kids. And thanks. Finn nodded in appreciation. "You're welcome." I said. Finn then leaned onto the table activating a long and old game of chess. Finn switched it off. Han then looked around the ship casually and back down to the droid. "So." I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach as he spoke. "Fugitives, huh?"