Chapter 5, My Life(Wanda's POV)

Hello! I am hoping to reach 45 comments for this chapter. Please help me. And 50 for next chapter. Also the person who comments the most will get a shoutout and a follow.

I woke up at around 8 in the morning. My pillow had given me a new hairstyle like always. I was just thinking about what I have to do for the day since I had a week off from work when suddenly my phone buzzed and I saw the picture of Sienna. Before you ask who she is , she is Sienna Rose, my other half, my bestfriend, a sister, my brain and a pretty good adviser. She is some months younger than me but taller than me. She is a Neuropsychologist and has her job in a big hospital of LA. She's always going around telling me about patients and therapies and lots of stuff I don't understand. But she's always up for the craziest of things and yes, we both love each other a lot.

''Hey Winnie! '' She chirps in her birdy voice.

''Hey Sien!'' I say through a yawn. 

''You still sleeping? Don't you remember we have to go shopping today? You do remember that you have to go to the party with me? don't you?'' Sienna asked me a ton of questions without even stopping for a breath.

''Girl calm down! First of all: No I am not sleeping, Second: I am going shopping with you, Third: I do  remember it well enough!'' I said while slightly laughing.

''Phew! get ready I am coming over.'' Sienna stated.

''Okay'' I replied and hung up.

okay, so now I have to find something to wear. I opened the closet and began searching. white crop top? no. Blue jersey? no. Red top? no. Yellow sweater? no. Ugh! I moved my hand through all the clothes and my eyes settled on a Black dress shirt and blue jeans. The image of that man who saved my life yesterday flashed through my mind. Black dress shirt and ochre pants. Really beautiful face and soft curly hair, and a really humble self. I smiled as I let out a sigh. I got dressed and came in front of the tall mirror in my bedroom. I had tucked the shirt in and folded the ends of my jeans. A brown belt complimented it perfectly. I heard the bell ring and I ran to open the door. Sienna stood there in her stranger things chucks and a cotton candy pink sweater with white jeans. Did I mention she absolutely LOVES stranger things? she is head over heels for that. 

''You ain't ready yet?'' She frowned.

''Umm... I just had to do the hair and then I am done!'' I assured her.

Sienna rushed past me and I closed the door and we both went to my bedroom. I grabbed a hair brush and started with my hair. A half up bun is what I decided to go with. It was 9:15 when we left the house to go. 

''You hungry? Sienna asked.

''Umm...practically yeah coz I had no food.'' I told her

''Me neither, I decided we'll eat at Tiana's café'' She said smiling goofily.

''Mmhmm...'' I pretended to lick maple syrup from my lips.

We arrived at the café at about 9:45 and went inside. The immediate smell of sugary syrups, roasted marshmallows and cheesecake swung in my nose. I breathed the air of baked stuff and it relieved my whole body. '' Aaaahhhh!'' I sighed.

We sat down at the far end of the East side of the café and waited for our orders to be taken. I was still thinking about the man from yesterday who was like no man I had met before. Suddenly my eyes went wide open as I saw the same man in Tiana's café uniform asking for what we'll like to order. ''You!'' I exclaimed while I pointed my index finger at him.

''Huh?'' He let out a confused sound.

 Sienna tugged at my arm and hissed a 'What are you doing?'' my way. I looked at her and then looked back at the man who was now a totally different being. I gawked at him. Then shook my head and again looked at him. Not the man from yesterday. Boy, I must be going crazy. I put my head in my hands. The waiter was so confused and decided to ask Sienna instead for our order list. She raised her eyebrows at me and I slowly said 'Oreo cheesecake' and Sienna went for 'pineapple blueberry pancakes with sprinkled cinnamon' She was good in ordering what exactly she wanted. I was not.  Also she ordered banana milkshake for herself and cappuccino for me. She knew I couldn't get my day started without coffee. 

We finished our breakfast and then made the plan: We would go get Sienna's car some fuel. Then head towards the mall. We started the scavenger hunt to get a good dress for the party. God! it was so hard! First we decided for red and black dresses but they looked like someone's bridal shower so no... After about 2 and a half hours we stumbled across two dresses which were not identical like we had decided but yeah they looked pretty gorgeous. Mine was Nude Pink off the shoulder with a thigh high slit. Sienna settled with a baby blue one which had a low V cut neckline and had thin straps.

We tried our dresses and boy! we looked so good. We got metallic heels and were so ready for the party tomorrow...

Thankyou all for reading my book and please : Vote

comment

share

and show lots of love!