Chapter 9: Tango And The Fight!

Hello! I am hoping to reach 65 comments for this chapter. Please help me. And 70 for next chapter. Also the person who comments the most will get a shoutout and a follow.

''You do now that my heels are a little too high for the pace you are on.'' Wanda said when she literally survived tripping over her dress.

''Uhh...I was thinking the same thing. But the music is fast.'' Flynn simply stated.

''Yeah, right!'' Wanda rolled her eyes as she leaned in and Flynn leaned back .

''I thought you will loose your balance any moment.'' Wanda said joining her eyebrows.

''You still doubting my dance abilities?'' Flynn purred.

''I would never doubt you Flynn. It's just that I thought you could fall.'' Wanda looked straight into Flynn's warm brown eyes. They felt like a home to her.

Flynn was leading the dance strongly but beautifully. He pushed gently at Wanda's waist and Wanda's right leg curled around Flynn's left leg. He moved in semicircles around the dance floor. The sight was breathtaking for everyone.

''Oh God! Flynn! My slit is going a little too higher...'' Wanda trailed off as she looked horrified at the sight of her dress's slit going past her upper thigh. Her somehow perfectly tanned leg's skin glowed in the faded light.

Flynn quickly straightened up and Wanda's leg uncurled, making her relieved. She blushed as Flynn did a little chuckle.

They were now in the final part of the song. Everyone circled the dance floor and gazed at them like they were magicians showing their best act. Flora was standing by Harry, Sienna and John. When Sienna looked over to Flora, she saw her clenching her fists and anger in her eyes. Flora suddenly walked towards the dance floor where Wanda and Flynn were dancing and Sienna came in front of her to stop her.

''Where do you think you are going?'' Sienna raised her eyebrows.

''Get. Out. Of. My. Way.'' Flora said with a harsh but calm tone.

''No I won't!'' Sienna shot back and grabbed her sister with right arm and began hauling her away from the dance floor. She very well knew Flora loved Flynn and couldn't see someone else with him. But after seeing Wanda dance with Flynn...Sienna knew for sure that Flynn was the only light who could end Wanda's darkness. What she didn't knew was that he had even saved her from dying. 

''Leave me Sienna!'' Flora growled as Sienna dragged her away and away towards the kitchen. Harry and John followed close by. 

The kitchen was a huge place with ebony cupboards and a black kitchen island. A coffee machine sat in the corner and drinks surrounded it. A table was laid out for beer pong and people were shouting and throwing ping pong balls in each other's glasses.

''I SAID LEAVE ME!'' Flora boomed and yanked her arm away and she pushed Sienna back and Harry had to hold her right elbow to keep her from falling.

''Don't think I don't know what you were about to do back there!'' Sienna shouted. ''I will not let you destroy Wanda's happiness after she got it after only God knows how many years! Even though you may love Flynn, everyone already saw he likes Wanda.'' 

''And what makes you say that huh? Flora gritted her teeth.

''The fact that Wanda is the ONLY girl he is so comfortable holding onto.'' Sienna gave an evil smirk.

''That girl is a....' Flora started.

Sienna hissed and marched towards her sister ready to drop a punch if she said any word further against her bestfriend. John stepped forward.