Chapter 16: Late Night Snack (Wanda's POV)

Hello! I am hoping to reach 100 comments for this chapter. Please help me. And 105 for next chapter. Also the person who comments the most will get a shoutout and a follow.

Ughghg.....I just knew it. I so fucking knew it. It's midnight and I fell hungry. Wow!

I was beyond furious. This little snitch Del didn't get my poor stomach any food. It was bound to get hungry. My poor stomach. There must be something to eat in this hotel room. Let's get you something to eat.

I climbed out of the bed and at once came across this embarrassing fact that I had slept in only my underclothes. I quickly searched around for my shorts and camisole. To my sheer luck I found one with marshmallows and candies all over them. Huh uh. Pulling them on, I went outside to the main lobby barefoot. It was a cold night and the marbled floor felt like ice. I quickly opened all the cupboards and searched for something to eat. I looked for water and yeah while pouring myself some I shivered and sent the water flowing down on the floor. Hahahahahaha(sarcastic self loath laughter). I regretted eating all the granola bars in the flight. My stupid self could have saved them for moments like these. Nevertheless, I looked in the fridge. To my unluck there was nothing. Great!

Maybe Del has something in his suitcase or bag? I thought. Moving quickly like a ninja, I moved near to his room. Mild light glowed from the tiny slit of the door opening. I got suspicious. Why was his light on at around 1 a.m? I peeked inside. Can't see anything...I opened the door quietly. There sat Del...Eating? OH GOD HE STOLE ALL THE FOOD FROM THE KITCHEN!!!!

''YOU DIPSHIT OF A MAN!!'' I growled almost tearing the whole door open. 

''HOW CAN YOU? MY POOR STOMACH IS SO HUNGRY AND YOU SIT HERE EATING PEACEFULLY? ASSHOLE!!!'' I yelled.

He shakily stood up, wearing a dark robe and still holding that damn pack of crisps in his hand ''uhh...I ...can explain!?!?'' he smiled cheekily.

''Fuck off with your explanation! and give me that!'' I snatched the crisps from his hand and began picking up some biscuit packs and an already opened can of soda plus a chocolate bar. Hey don't judge, even you would eat that much if you were hungry! after I was satisfied with all the things I picked up, I bolted out of the room. 

I had just reached the main lobby when Fidelio grabbed my hand and tried to stop me by saying ''Jeez chica calm down!'' I turned and snatched my arm away from his. A thread must have got stuck to my hand or something because the next second I knew, the robe's knot was pulled open and there stood a completely naked Fidelio with the robe clinging to his feet.

''AHHHHH'' I shrieked as I covered my eyes and backed off at the same time. Suddenly I felt the whole view going upside down and 'thud' could be heard as I landed on my back. It took me a while to realize what had happened. I had slipped on the same water I had spilled earlier. The exception was that I felt my camisole getting wet not from the back, but from the upside too. I looked at it and realized that it was the water at my back and the soda spilled on my upside. COULD THIS NIGHT GET ANY WORSE? Del gasped ''let me help you'' as he came forwards and his foot got stuck in his robe and he slipped on the mixer of water and soda too, falling right on top of me. 

PLEASE TELL ME THIS NIGHT HAS SOMETHING MORE EMBARASSING LEFT??!!!?!??!

''AHH'' I screamed again, ''What have you got inside of you? bricks?'' I grunted.

''Muscles?'' He let out a muffled sound.

I dared to open my eyes and look at his so-called muscles' and traced my wide eyes around his chest and biceps but immediately regretted doing that when my eyes trailed to the wrong area. OH MY GOD! THIS MAN RIGHT HERE WAS STILL NAKED AND ON TOP OF ME!!!!!

''Back off , this liquid is soaking into me!'' I yelled. What else could I say? get your naked self off of me?

''What?'' he looked at my camisole while getting up from my body and I shielded my eyes.

''DO YOU MIND WEARING YOUR ROBE BACK??!?!?!?'' I growled while keeping my hands on my eyes.

''Uh...I...huh'' he stuttered while stumbling to get the robe back on. ''Done'' he said in an embarrassed tone.

I slowly peeked from my fingers before looking around and at my shirt. Fuck!

''Go to my room and grab a shirt as well as the hair dryer from the shelf. I am in your room. quick!'' I said as I got up and ran to his room while he brought the dryer. I went inside the bathroom and took off my shirt. My whole stomach area was wet and cold. I shivered. Opening the hot water, I used a wet napkin to wipe off the sticky liquid. I heard a knock on the bathroom door as I wrapped a towel around my torso, my shoulders still being bare. I came outside to see my black sweatshirt and the hairdryer on the bed while Del sitting near the fireplace to start the fire. It was quickly made and I came to sit near it. 

Shivering badly, I said ''I will take off this towel and I am not wearing a shirt and I am gonna try to dry my wet stomach. If I caught you looking then I swea-''

''I am just outside the room if you need something'' he said before turning around.

I remembered how cold it is in the lobby and said ''Umm...actually no need to go outside. It's really cold. Stay here. Pass me the dryer and my shirt when I ask you. Okay?'' 

''Okay'' he replied and went to sit on the bed.

Although I was wearing my bra, I decided to not take off the towel completely but keep it hanging on my shoulders. I asked for the dryer which he gave me and began drying. I must have wriggled my arms too much as suddenly I felt lack of the towel on my back and became motionless. 

Shit shit shit shit!

I thought. Suddenly the towel was back on my shoulders. I looked back to see Del with his eyes closed.

''I am just going to hold the towel around you as well as keep it lifted over your stomach area. I will keep my eyes closed so tell me when you are done.'' he said with rather a cute face with his eyes closed.

''Hmm'' I muttered and started drying myself. I will admit it got done quite faster with him holding the towel up for me. Although his fingers sometimes did brush against my waist, making me flinch and him apologizing. I wore the sweatshirt and then we sat back near the fire.

'Grurrrrrr' my stomach growled as my cheeks turned red.

''Oh totally forgot about your poor stomach did we?'' Del said laughing while disappearing out of the door. 

He was back in less than a minute with all the snacks from the lobby. I laughed. Then we opened a bag of crisps and drank sodas and ate cookies and chocolate and much more. AAHHHH I was so loving this. 

I don't exactly remember when I began feeling sleepy but I do remember that when I passed out near the fireplace, someone picked me up, carried me to the bed and pulled the covers on me. And that's when sleep took over me...

                                                                                       ********

Okay so guys first of all ''HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!'' woohooo! its new year which surely means a new beginning. so a new me too. yayy! plus thankyou people who was and is with me. i know i am not easy to handle...;D. so yes you people definitely mean so much to me. XOXO! and thankyou all the readers may your this whole decade be filled with joy, success and whatever Ya'll wished for. Stay blessed. but yeah please :

VOTE!

LIKE!

SHARE!

COMMENT!( that means so much to me please do it)

 bye bye beautiful fans!