Chapter 14: Moulin Rouge(Fidelio's POV)

Hello! I am hoping to reach 90 comments for this chapter. Please help me. And 95 for next chapter. Also the person who comments the most will get a shoutout and a follow.

Lights of various shades and tints glowed upon us as we entered Moulin Rouge. I wore a black jacket ,soft grey shirt with white shorts while Wanda had paired a purple of-the-shoulders top with denim shorts. It was beautifully, breathtakingly, gorgeous place. Actually it was like a nightclub. Pretty fun though. I could smell alcohol strongly and people were dancing like crazy. Wanda was ahead of me and abruptly stopped and turned back to me with weirdly horrified eyes.

''I don't like this place'' she stated with eyes wide.

''Hey! what's wrong about it? seems pretty nice to me'' I said gazing around.

''You are so not getting this Del...I am not accustomed or comfortable to these kind of places.'' she said furrowing her eyebrows together.

''You know there's always gotta be a first time to everything!'' I winked at her. She's always so suspicious and alarmed about fun places. She really gotta learn to live her life instead of just passing it.

''No I do not want a first time for this'' She looked down at her hands.

''Hey chica!'' I said coming close to her and holding her both arms. ''I may not know your story. You may think that I will not understand even if you tell me but listen here, I will always support you. Don't you think that whatever happened in the past should stay in the past and not surround and destroy your present as well as future? please Wanda. Learn to live more while there is time'' I wrapped her in a tight, protective hug. Her tiny body was crumpled against my stronger one. I felt her tears drip onto my shirt and her breathing became rough against my chest. 

''Thankyou Del. Thankyou for everything you've ever done for me'' she whispered slowly.

I released her and wiped her tears, ''Now let's get you a drink'' I smiled.

I grabbed her hand and leaded her to the bar. The server was a thin but cool looking guy. He had a piercing on his eyebrow and blue dyed hair. I ordered him vodka shots. He brought it quickly and I winked at Wanda before pouring two shots down. It burned my throat but I loved it. I looked at Wanda who was hesitant at first but then drank one down. She suddenly looked at me and her eyes swam with a sudden burst of intoxication. I looked at her and said '' whoever drinks the most wins''. I said while grinning at her. She looked at me and Thought for a while before saying ''If I win you will have to kiss someone I ask you to'' she smiled evilly. '' and vice versa'' I replied with a grin. Winning from me is impossible.

Thus on the count of three we both started this silly contest and vodka shots began disappearing down our throats. I stared at Wanda while drinking one, she was at a slower speed. I laughed. Woops! 10 more to go. my visions began shaking. I was getting drunk. 4 more. I finished them and happily turned to face Wanda. ''hey I-'' she was not on her seat. I looked at her shot glasses. All of them finished plus they were way more than mine. I looked around quickly trying to find her. My eyes landed on Wanda's purple top and I spotted her. She was in the middle of the dance floor- hands wrapped around a...guy? I freaked out and ran towards her. It was difficult making my way past the crowd. A random girl held me and started grinding on me. I backed off and said ''Sorry not interested'' and continued running over to Wanda. 

Just as I was some feets away from her I saw the guy slid his hand down her waist dangerously close to her butt while she danced with her eyes closed, unbothered by anything. Oh fuck! He grabbed her neck from his other hand and brought her face close to his own. That son of a- . Just as he was about to kiss her I reached them and yanked Wanda back, away from that guy's reach. She turned on her heels, lost balance and collided against my front. I held her to me tightly and looked at the guy. He was shocked of this sudden act of mine. ''Hey man what the heck? hand that delicious candy over. Let me have a little bite.'' he licked his lips.

''Fuckoff! go find someone else. She's mine'' I said standing sternly with a broad pose. This must have freaked him out thus he shrugged and went away.

I looked worriedly at Wanda. She was heavily drunk. Wobbling here and there and she managed to stand. I said sorry to her and she just stood there chuckling. She was not getting what I was saying. I shook her wildly and she completely lost it and tried to shake me back all whilst laughing like a maniac. I sighed as I was in a complete panic now. She was right. These places are not her type. Now how do I get her to be normal? she put her head on my right shoulder and closed her eyes. I hugged her tightly and planted a kiss on her forehead. Remembering something she stood back. ''heyyyyyyy...'' her voice slacked. ''I wonnnn...you losttt.'' she closed her eyes then opened them again.'' now kiss a girllll'' she laughed clapping her hands.

''What ! no!'' I shouted.

''Yeah you have to! we had a dealllll'' her voice slurred again.

''Let's get you outta here.'' I said and grabbed her arm. She pulled back and shook her head no.

''You have to do ittttt'' she wink at me hastily.

''UGHGH! who?!?!?'' I rubbed my temples. Wins can be so stubborn at times.

''The most beautiful girl in the whole club'' she smiled.

''Don't make me do this Wanda!'' I glared at her.

''Do ittttt'' she was still tipsy.

The most beautiful girl? I thought. How will she understand that in my eyes, she and only she was the most beautiful. 

''I said do itttt'' she screamed at me.

I suddenly grabbed her right wrist and hauled her towards me.  I held her tightly against myself and held onto her tiny waist. She was totally shook and look at me all confused.

''As you wish'' I smirked.

''Huh?'' she raised her eyebrows at me.

''Well to me you are the most beautiful woman in here- heck no- the most beautiful woman in the whole world. And therefore according to your very own demand I will kiss you.'' I told her boldly. She was all dazed as I inched my face closer to hers. I could feel her sweet breath on me now. I decided to go for kissing her jawline and then making my way to her lips. Her jaw was smooth and felt all so velvety on my lips. I always believed that Wanda was someone different. Someone only one of a kind. I continued kissing her jawline until I proceeded near her lower lip, and it quite surprised me seeing her stand there totally motionless...

PLEASE:

VOTE!

SHARE!

COMMENT!

LIKE!

BYE BYE BEAUTIFUL FANS!