Chapter 12: Fedelio Fonzo Florez( Writer's POV)

Hello! I am hoping to reach 80 comments for this chapter. Please help me. And 85 for next chapter. Also the person who comments the most will get a shoutout and a follow.

Wanda did a low hiss as her fingers touched the red mark. It has been a gift from her sister ''Rachel''- on the night of the party. Even though Wanda had moved out at the age of 20, her family believed she should still live with the family in their house as she couldn't 'take care' of herself. Thus to Wanda's unluck, each member of the family kept a duplicate key of Wanda's apartment and often payed her visits. It was not that she didn't loved them or liked them...she would even sacrifice herself for them, but sometimes Wanda's patience would end. And if she even let out even a word against them, she would be treated with slaps and hideous words.

A single tear slipped from her left eye and she wiped it with the back of her right hand. It was no9t actually that bad, she had even got her hand's bone broken. And how can she forget the bruise on the back of her upper left shoulder. This was just a slap mark. Not that bad, she repeatedly told herself '' you've gone through worst, that's just a slap mark. its going to be okay'' she has been telling it from almost all her past life. And sadly, nothing ever becomes okay.

When she was satisfied by the fact that her mark was completely covered by makeup, she left for her usual job. Wait! did I tell you all about the fact that Wanda was a Spanish businessman's secretary? I don't think so. Well let me introduce to you the life of Wanda as a secretary who would have to go to different countries with the businessman. Yeah, it's a plot twist, I know. Ya'll thought she had no job or nothing to do? nope. She has a job with indeed a very high salary. But then why do her family hates her so much if she is financially strong? why does she live in an apartment when she easily could afford a mansion? that's because her family doesn't approve of a job in which a person is constantly out of country and with another man. Also, Wanda believes that if she is earning so much then a lot of its amount should be for funds. I personally agree with her.

When she arrived at the company's huge and luxurious black themed building, black and white office attire greeted her eyes which she was used to. without wasting a minute to even take in the smell of all the morning coffee smell in the main office, she went straight to the CEO Fedelio Fonzo Florez's room.

When she entered she was immediately greeted by a ''hola wins!''

''Hola Mr. Florez!'' Wanda joyfully greeted him back.

''Oh vamos! Te he dicho varias veces que no m-'' Fedelio began in his eloquent Spanish accent but Wanda interrupted.

''Ahh no please. I do not understand Spanish more than a few words. Can you please translate whatever you were saying?'' Wanda made sorry eyes at him.

''Oh chika! I have told you so many times to call me Del. I don't want any formality here.'' he smiled a million dollars smile.

Okay so there was one thing about Fedelio. He was handsome. Sharp, sparking hazel green eyes. Perfect smirk and jawline. Straight hair gelled back. Attractive suits and always best dressed. And about 5 years older than her. Practically, he was the perfect man. But still, ...still Wanda was not moved by any of this. She was a determined girl who wanted someone who could win her over, heart and soul, not just someone with money or a handsome face. However, Fedelio was a little too fond of her.

''Mr. flor- I mean...Del...uh...we had a flight today? didn't we?'' Wanda asked.

''Yes you are absolutely right. we will leave right now for airport as it takes more than 10 hours to reach Paris.'' Fedelio said getting his noir coat from the chair and getting his keys and other stuff to go. Wanda waited for him.

As they were walking through the main office, a woman called Britney stopped in front of Fedelio and asked ''let me help you hold your coat'' and moved her hand to fedelio's hand which was holding the coat. Fedelio abruptly moved back and said with a smile

''No thankyou Miss Waters, Wins here can carry it for me'' he motioned for her to hold it and then gave her a look that meant go with the flow. Wanda took the coat and fedelio leaded her towards the elevator while voices of 'boo' and 'better luck next time' where being shouted by people.

''What was that all about?'' Wanda asked amused as she sat in the car beside Fedelio.

''That woman's literally trying to hook up with me from so long'' Fedelio gave a small chuckle.

''But isn't she one of the members of accounts?'' Wanda questioned.

''She is.'' he replied.

''Umm...she's not that bad though. I have had talked to her several times. Plus she kinda looks cute with you'' wanda laughed.

''Uh huh no soy idiota!'' Fedelio said. (I am not an idiot)

''Of course not. but-'' Wanda started

''Nope'' Fedelio responded.

Wanda let out a defeated sigh.

*********

Thankyou for the patience for waiting for this chapter. yes it Is a plot twist. Ya'll be like where did Fedelio come from? I know. when I first decided to bring Fedelio in I thought the same. guys listen, the thing is that Fedelio Is beneficial for my story to continue and become more interesting. The italics are for Spanish words Fedelio speaks. There have been the addition of more characters so good luck with the plot twists round the corners that will definitely keep you hooked in. Thanks people!

like:

vote:

comment:

share:

bye bye beautiful fans!!!!