Author's Note.

Hey guyssssss!!!! so we are done with the story...I republished it all again.

so now please give it some loveeeeee and careeeee. as you all have given me.

Thankyou for everything yall have done.

And and and and....this is so NOT THE END...you guys did realize that I left the story on cliffhanger. ( I am so fucking evil). so we practically don't know that will Wanda die or live. Do we?

so yeah I think she should die, no offense but you know that she has been so depressed. Tried suicide and yeah the millions of self harm....so isn't it better to end the misery for her? (please don't kill me for saying that )

What do you think will happen to Fidelio and Flynn if Wanda dies? What about Sienna?

Guys I am open for suggestions so keep telling me by commenting.

plus I am so so wierd that I wrote the 'The Last Wish' chapter on Valentine's day....hahaha...me forever single person decided to write a murder attempt chapter on Valentine's day...nice job Wania.

Also the next books name is
"NoWhere Near Love" I hope yall know that I am planning to make this a trilogy. so please tell me anything you want to be added in the next book. It can be plot twists, story scenes, or even new characters.

Also thanks to Saniar15 , my best friend. who has been with me from the start of the book and also happens to be playing the role of Sienna in this reality based book.

The cover of the new book will be out soon so stay tuned guys!!!!!

Bye Bye and I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!