Chapter 21: The last wish (author's POV)

Hello! I am hoping to reach 130 comments for this chapter. Please help me.  Also the person who comments the most will get a shoutout and a follow.

Cries...screams...silence...

It was a beautiful day...many beautiful lives being born, whilst many beautiful ones were taken...

The glint of moonlight...shining upon blood and chaos...the bodies of those being slowly lowered inside their graves...slowly being gone.

Far Far Away....Away from this World....away from the loved ones...

Far From Love...

Slow distant voices echoed in her ears, making their way into her brain. Someone was calling out to her, reaching out to her. 'Grim Reaper' she thought. The voices grew louder. She could feel a little shaking before the voices became nearer, and clearer.

"Wanda!"

"Wanda!!!"

"Wanda!!!!!!"

"Huuunnnhhhh" She breathed out slowly....before her eyelids flicked open...Making Del's face appear...He had cried...A lot...he cupped her face in his protective yet quivering hands. Blood smothering them. His words were low...mixing up...not being understood by her.

"Wins...please..." He softly spoke...tears still threatening to come out.

"Please Wins please....stay...stay with me...I can't lose you...please...you are the only one I have...please Wins...please...keep your eyes open...Wins...please." he said.

The ambulance was driving as fast as it could. The red and blue lights glowed furiously in the nightlight. Loud sounds if the ambulance echoed everywhere, making sure that people knew it was someone's bad day.

Reality dawning upon her, She stumbled fiercely to find her phone..."my phone"she muttered impatiently."MY PHONE DEL??!?!"she raised her voice.

"Wins stay calm...we need to get you to the hospital, once you get treated by the doctors you can have your phone." he said trying to calm her down. But how could she be calmed down ? realizing that it was her last day on this earth...she needed to talk to her best friend...Sienna...and...and...talk to Flynn...tell him that....th...that she loved him deeply...It was her wish....Her last wish...

"Del please...please I need to call Sienna...she is my best friend...I need to talk to her before I die....ple-" she was cut off.

"Shut up Wins....shutup...you ain't dying okay....dammit I am with you...I ain't letting you die...no" he boomed.

"If this is my last day you cannot do nothing about it Del! YOU CANNOT SAVE ME FROM DYING!!!!" she shouted making her wheez in utter pain."I need to talk to her Del...I..I need to take Flynn's number from her...tell him...te..tell him...I love him" She cried hopelessly.

This sudden revelation made Fidelio move back. His hands leaving hers. He looked at her pleading eyes, only to find that they only contained love for someone else. She loved someone else. So much that she wanted to call him at this crucial moment. She was literally on the verge of dying and she wanted to call him? one who wasn't even here...with her. He tightened his jaw, blood rushing in his veins, making his eyes go merciless, if being merciless was the only way to save her...he would do it happily.

"No Wanda. I will not give you your phone anytime soon ." He said monotoned.

"Del please..."she whispered. Her eyes begging to his to let her do it.

He closed his eyes slowly and turned his face away from her...tears flowing down openly. How she talked about bringing women in the hotel, And how Del said the only woman coming with him will be her...

She understood at that time, Del wouldn't give her the phone. She would die without letting Flynn know her feelings. She would die with her last wish still remaining...

                                                                                   *********
The people all gave way for the hospital staff and Del to move Wanda into the emergency vault.

Doctors came with surgical equipments, closed the door as Fidelio was moved away from Wanda. She was being taken away...his hand which gripped onto hers was now going loose as he whispered slowly:

"I love you Wanda... please stay...."

"Stay for the sake of this love..."