Chapter 8: She's a good dancer( Writer's POV)

Hello! I am hoping to reach 60 comments for this chapter. Please help me. And 65 for next chapter. Also the person who comments the most will get a shoutout and a follow.

"Wanda Everly Anthem, and thanks for the compliment you gave me!'' She replied while smiling profusely.

''Do you know how to do Rumba?'' Flynn asked suddenly out of the blue. 

''Um...I don't, its too...'' She joined her eyebrows in thought and suddenly Flynn and Wanda both said:

"Bizarre!''

''Yeah, its actually weird though.'' Flynn tried looking away. Oh how could he not stop his wandering thoughts...

The music changed to cha-cha- cha and suddenly Flynn became excited. After all, it's was the first ever dance he learned. When he glanced over to Wanda he was in awe. She was slowly remembering the steps, whilst she was doing them too. 

''You know Cha-Cha?'' Flynn asked.

''Know it? it's the first dance I ever learned before tango and hip hop and more I guess.'' she told him proudly.

''Me too. I have also learned Tango but...all the others...I don't'' He said looking down.

''So...should we do it?'' Wanda asked. She didn't let her hopes rise any higher than they actually were because she knew it wasn't worth it.

''Uhh...I have never danced with anyone before...I mean obviously when I was learning it and with my mother and Flora maybe...but no other girl ever...''He made pleading eyes. But when he saw Wanda's eyes go low and she tried to fake a smile to show everything is okay, he remembered the day at the pier. How horrible she had looked. How he couldn't sleep the whole night thinking if she would try suiciding again. How she hasn't left his mind ever since. How he was so glad she was still alive and had met him here somehow...

''But Wanda, let me tell you something...you are no other.'' Flynn said while he offered his hand to her. Wanda's smile lighted her face her she restrained from blushing like a tomato. Let alone the facts that her ears were already turning into shades of crimson red. She gently took his hand and Flynn had a shiver. He had never ever danced with a random girl before. But of course he didn't know that this girl turned from random to special since the moment he saved her. They came to the dance floor and everyone quite gasped. They knew if Flynn was dancing with someone, This ought to be someone very special indeed. Both Flynn and Wanda glanced at them and then at each other. Then both shrugged. Then started dancing. Thank goodness everyone didn't stop dancing to make it any worse because glares from ladies and gasps of men wasn't helping at all.

The Cha-Cha song was already done and both Flynn and Wanda decided to just keep their 'Last Grand Ending Step' be a side by side stand whilst holding hands and when everyone stopped and looked at them they looked at each other before nodding and bowing. Just as Wanda was about to ask Flynn to head back to the food tables the Most familiar song started playing. They both whipped their heads at each other and couldn't stop from yelling at the top of their lungs ''Santa Maria''  NOT failing to earn glares that meant 'they have gone crazy'. Yes, to their fortunate or unfortunate luck, it was a Tango song...Their favorite type of dance...

''Do you mind?...'' Flynn trailed away when he once more offered his hand. He couldn't shake off the feeling he still had from the dance with Wanda just mere seconds ago. It almost felt like an addiction And he was not someone who liked addictions. Thus he tried to change the subject abruptly but failed when Wanda replied with:

''This is my favorite type of dance. I would love too.'' and took Flynn's hand once more. This time she too felt a shiver but controlled whatever was stomping inside her brain.

They once more moved to the now empty dance floor. No one new Tango that much. It was one of the old types of dance really and kinda didn't survive with nowadays's twerking and flossing whatever else. 

''Their's no way we are doing a solo!'' Flynn was wide-eyed.

''Do you even think anyone will know anything about such old dances?'' Wanda raised her eyebrows. Flynn shook his head and then nodded. Wanda nodded right back and slowly came into sync with the music.

PLEASE:

VOTE!

LIKE!

SHARE!

COMMENT!

bye bye beautiful fans!