Chapter 6: Getting Ready(Wanda's POV)

Hello! I am hoping to reach 50 comments for this chapter. Please help me. And 55 for next chapter. Also the person who comments the most will get a shoutout and a follow.

It was officially Sunday. The day  I am gonna go to a party , and frankly speaking I don't even  remember what was the last time I had been to a party. Office Anniversaries? Maybe prom? or the graduation party we kept at the most popular girls house when we completed our degrees from university of Los Angeles? uhghh! not worth thinking, I can't remember.

I picked up a spare band and tied my hair in a messy ponytail and went straight to the washroom. The washroom was particularly cold and all the marbled tiles were like ice cubes, sending chills down my back. I opened the water and immediately the hot water warmed my hands. Wow! today was a cold day indeed. but lets just say I like coldness more than warmness. warmness makes you think that it's very welcoming, that it's not against you, but when you go near it, all it does is burn you. So I switched the water towards cold and my hands began cooling again. I looked up at the mirror. the dark circles were basically my identity now plus paleness too. Oh! how can I even explain what a mess I looked.

I got free from washroom, took a bath and then stepped in front of my closet to decide what to wear for now. Just as I was thinking this I heard my phone ring. I walked over to the edge of the bed my phone was on. I picked it up and saw sienna's name on it. I slowly raised the phone to my ear and moaned a hello. I was blown by all the excitement that was pouring onto me from the other side of the phone.

''Hellooooooo!'' Sienna shrieked.

'' Hey!'' I answered to her comment which literally burst my eardrums.

'' Wanda are you ready? I am gonna pick you up in 10 minutes.'' Sienna asked.

''ready?'' I asked confused.

'' C'mon Winnieeeee! don't tell me you don't remember that you had to come at my house to get ready for the party? Sienna sighed. She knew I was too careless.

''Of course I dooo.'' I chirped.'' I am ready from so long! you are late.'' I lied through my teeth.

''oh... I am coming.'' and she hung up.

''Okayyyy fuck!'' I shouted and spun around and nearly bashed into the closet when I ran to take out clothes. I wore a blue poncho and black jeans plus nude heels. I ran to the dressing to do my makeup. just as I was applying highlighter I heard a horn outside. Sienna never ever could be late. I ran downstairs to the door and pulled it open. There stood sienna in a worried look and asked ''Am I late?''

''Not at all, on fleek!'' I chuckled.

Then I offered sienna to sit on the couch while I grab my keys and bag. I quickly ran upwards towards my room and missed a stair and stumbled on the steps before holding myself back up and going to my room to pick up my phone and stuff. When I came down Sienna looked me dead in the eye and then spilled out laughing like a freak. ''What?'' I asked while grimacing.

''Don't act like I didn't see you trip and fall!'' she said through laughters.

''Those fucking damn heels!'' I looked down.

We both made our way to the car and sienna still couldn't control her laughter so I asked her I could drive if she can't be in control to which she immediately sobered and gave a death glare and said she couldn't risk her mom's lexus to me. She knows I will end up with the car broken beyond repair. So we climbed in with sienna in the driving seat and leave for her house which is some miles away.

Once we reach sienna's house, her mom welcomed me in and then gave us breakfast. It's not actually a breakfast but a whole damn brunch. There were nuggets and fries and pasta and toast and egg and Nutella and bread and peanut butter and sooo much more...but alas! I am on a diet so I just took a boiled egg plus coffee. Then we talked to her mother for a while before going upstairs to Sienna's room.

We both fell down on the bed and began breathing deeply. We were so tired because of all the 'shop till you drop' thingy we had in the mall yesterday. It was already 1:00 pm and the party was at about 7 so we had be quick because we take soooo much time to get ready. Girl problems ya' know! We were both laying down on the bed face-up before sienna got a call from someone whom I guess was her colleague because of the sudden formal tone Sienna's voice took. 

''Yeah sure....yeah of course I will....no no my bestfriend will be coming with me...Oh God! Wanda of course! yeah okay bye!'' She squeaked.

''Who was that?'' I asked.

''Flora. She's also going to the party. We have our job in the same hospital remember?'' She asked.

''You didn't tell me she has a boyfriend?'' I asked shocked.

''No no she doesn't, She going with her friends. Just like me.'' Sienna reassured.

''Oh, umm... Sienna its already 1:30 pm, don't you think we should start dressing up and stuff?'' I asked worriedly.

''I was just thinking that'' she said while jumping off the bed and taking out our clothes from her closet and then spread it onto the bed.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Thank goodness there was no pimple peeking up from my skin. It was pretty clear except for the dark circles which to my fortune could be somehow covered by makeup.

I came outside and Sienna had already washed her face from some other washroom around the house because she was now applying her 'SkinMedica' something serum. I came by her side and she quickly shoved the bottle into my hands and said ''Apply''

''What's it for?'' I asked turning the bottle to get a better view.

''Glow!'' she said and turned her face to me.

''Okay'' I said perplexed because I have never applied a serum before as why bother?

I applied it and then examined my face in the mirror.

''It's a serum, not a miracle worker deary!'' Sienna laughed'' you have to apply it everyday.''

I blushed to hide my embarrassment. Then we took turns to do each other's makeup. I was given a dark look, Winged eyeliner and brown and gold eyeshadow. Nude Brownish Purple lipstick made my lips look better. Gold highlighter doing its job Perfectly on my cheekbones.

Sienna although had a light look. With pink eyeshadow and pink lipstick. The cheekbones shining in silver highlighter.

The makeup suited perfectly with our dresses. I knew for a very old fact that Sienna loves light makeup on herself and dark makeup on others. I have it vise-versa. Thus we both did each other's makeup the way we wanted it.

We were finally ready by 6:30 and then climbed into our metal heels but with different colors. The heels were too royal plus high. We could crush puny human's hearts if we wanted it. But trust me, we would never. We sat in Sienna's blue Mercedes and left for the party...

Please:

vote!

Like!

comment!

and share!

bye bye beautiful fans!