Chapter 13: The Flight (Fidelio's POV)

Hello! I am hoping to reach 85 comments for this chapter. Please help me. And 90 for next chapter. Also the person who comments the most will get a shoutout and a follow.

''I didn't know plane journeys can be so relaxing...'' Wanda sighed comforting herself in the business class seats of the airplane. She turned her head towards the window and was immediately greeted by breathtaking sunset and the orangey blue sky. 

''I am happy it is making you feel relaxed Wins.'' I said sincerely, looking at Wanda who closed her eyes and struggled to wrap the blanket around her. I reached over and helped her with the blanket. Looking down, I saw her sleepy figure, looking so beautiful and peaceful. A sudden urge arose in me...I don't know for what exactly...but...she...so...serene...I moved further until we were inches apart. She moved a little, immediately throwing me back to reality. I shook my head, refusing to think of whatsoever had just happened. 

The whole ride was quite with just a little conversation or so. Even that was only when the attendant brought us snacks or drinks. I took nothing but a sandwich and a glass of red wine. Wanda was a little bit more hungry though. She devoured a whole burger plus French fries and did not even spare the soda. Hungry soul I see. It was just a little more time and at night, we finally reached Paris. 

It was a very mesmerizing view indeed. The million tiny lights glowed so brightly that the whole night sky was set in a glittering blaze. From far away, the Eiffel tower stood gracefully and elegantly in the middle of everything. I nudged Wanda with my left shoulder, trying to wake her up. Oh my! she was in a very sleepy mood. She nudged me back with her head, which now slided from my shoulder to my upper chest. This felt good. I liked it. I was just enjoying the moment when a plane jerked a bit to the left, making Wanda shot up. 

''What happened?'' she asked looking around. 

''I don't know.'' I replied.

An attendant came to us ''Sorry for that. It's just that there are a little more clouds here.'' she said.

''Oh its okay'' I assured her and with that she left.

It was almost 8 o'clock. We got out of the airport and left for the hotel in a jet black Audi. The ride was more of 'ooh look!' and 'there!' Paris is indeed a Ravishing and gorgeous City. Plus all the lights makes it look like a place from neverland. I turned to my right and saw Wanda's expression. Her eyes were huge and sparkling from all the lights. Her mouth was varying with time. Sometimes it would turn into an 'o' and other times it would be wide spread smile. Its funny how people change so much with time. I have seen times when she was a total mess. I have been by her side when she was in a bad financial condition. I have been with her when she moved out of her home and her family didn't approve of it. I have seen the times when she wanted to go back at her home to meet her family but they closed their doors on her. Then I have seen the times which are now. The happy, joyful, good moments. The moments she is happily living. The moments she doesn't have a care in the world about. Her crazy and goofy moments. I have been in all of them with her. And truly, I am proud of myself for that.

Soon we reached our hotel. Not gonna lie it was breathtaking. Even I was taken aback. The hotel we were staying in was Maison Souquet. It was a hotel I had heard a lot about. And indeed it was hella pretty. Not just that, It had a nightclub named Moulin Rouge near it as well. Which we had already planned to go to afterwards. Upon entering the hotel, I came to know that it was a Casino themed kind of  place. All dark interior. A touch of gold and silver here and there. Absolutely stunning. I turned around and saw Wanda looking around with the same amount of amazement I had. We checked in at the reception, got the keys and left for our rooms. It was two deluxe suites. Mine was blue and black. While Wanda's was black and gold. One of her favorite combo. It was half past eight, we got fresh and decided to leave to explore the nearby areas. The first place we went to was Moulin Rouge.

                                                                               ******

And guys thanks for staying and reading. It seems as if Fidelio is getting attracted to Wanda... I hope you guys are not really going bonkers over the fact that Wanda is not with Flynn and some guy Fidelio. But yeah you guys have already seen that Fidelio is Indeed not some guy but a person who has been with Wanda for a long long time. but frankly I don't even know where this story is going but lets just hope that everything will work out for the best. bye bye beautiful fans!

but yeah don't forget to :

Like!

Vote!

Comment! 

And Share!