Chapter 19: Jason James (Author's POV)

Hello! I am hoping to reach 110 comments for this chapter. Please help me. And 115 for next chapter. Also the person who comments the most will get a shoutout and a follow.

As the song was ending, it indicated that the dance would too end. Thus Wanda was twirled around twice before being rapidly pulled back in Fidelio's arms and followed by being drooped low backwards.

"Woah not bad at all!" She remarked to Del who pulled her up and raised a perfect brow.

"Not bad?" He questioned again.

"Not bad!" She remarked again as Del pouted.

"Haha, lol you were hella awesome!" She said Chuckling.

A few minutes were passed before another song started playing. Wanda was just about to go when suddenly a man approached her and started speaking in a rather weird manner.

"My gorgeous mistress! Will you mind being my partner for this dance?" He spoke.

"Mister James, Co partner of L&J am I right? Well I did just finished dancing so I feel a bit exhausted." Wanda said feeling conscious all of a sudden being called 'a gorgeous mistress'.

"Aye my lady that is me right here. Well I say why don't you give me a little chance, I swear all your tiredness will be vanished." He replied smirking at her before offering his hand.

Wanda hesitantly took it before glancing over Del's direction. He was already dancing with a lady whom Wanda believed to be one of the VIP guests.

The guy, Jason....he seemed quite weird to her. I mean the way he spoke and his mischievous vibes altogether made her feel not right.

Nevertheless, Jason and Wanda began dancing slowly. He was not that good not that bad. Yeah did though at times have that smug look in his eyes. When Wanda did try to make what was going around in his mind he would immediately change his expression. However it was a few minutes afterwards that she came to know what was up with this man.

"You know you look gorgeous in this dress." He said out of the blue.

"Uh...thanks" Wanda said.

"So...are you single?" He spoke again.

"Well Mister James I believe that is very much related to my personal life, which I would love to see remaining personal." She said sternly yet in a polite manner.

"My lady you feel a little off there, don't you? Why don't we do something to enlighten your mood?" He smirked as he leaned in onto her neck, fanning her neck with warm air. Wanda suddenly clenched her jaw as she pushed him a little backwards .

"Mister James would you mind keeping a little distance over here? In my opinion that will be better for you" she glared at him as she spoke. She couldn't be on their bad side. They were their route to the Grand Paris market.

"Talking about distance and opinion, honey I don't feel like I want any of those" he smirked again while leaning in again and this time, Wanda felt him pinch her waist and his finger tracing her bare back.

She pushed him again harder but not making it obvious to the people around.

She mouthed an 'asshole' before abruptly turning on her heels and walking out of the main hall. On the way to the front door she passed the manager and told him to send Del out when he gets free from the dance.

As she stepped out in the dark night, the cool yet welcoming Paris air swarmed around her, making loose strands of her  hair fly gracefully.

''Why don't we go around and check the perimeters?, this guy is getting my nerves to burst. Just calm down honey'' She said to herself. Mustering a smile, she started walking towards the park.

It was dark and lonely, thus being peaceful. She took in a long breath and thought about what if Jason quit the partnership? But then she thought he couldn't do it except Amy's permission.

And on that note, all of you will be thinking who Amy was. Well she was the Co partner of L&J, Amy Lausanne and now a good friend of Wanda. She even told Sienna that she made a new friend just yesterday. She had been missing her lately. But they did talk everyday and when Wanda told Sienna about night incident with Del she couldn't control her laughter and said she was lucky she got to see him naked. After all, MILLIONS of people wished they could do that. Wanda got all red and hung up. The same day she also told her about Amy. Amy was a good person no doubt. The most heart-warming smiles and the most generous eyes. A stunning look she always carried along. She was nice too plus considerate towards other's opinions. Nice woman. She had even shown her childhood pictures to Wanda. Cute. Very cute pictures. However in one picture there was this one boy who she said she dearly missed. She said he loved her once, before he went to another country. That boy had a great similarity to someone Wanda knew. The same chocolaty eyes, brown hair, and a light tan complexion. He resembled Flynn....A LOT. 'Fini'. Amy called him that. A nickname...'Fini'