Goodnight

A nudge to his shoulder had suddenly awakened him.

"Hey...Wake up, we're here." The tricoloured country stated in an emotionless ,low and quiet voice.

Poland shuffled in his seat a little bit, fixing his posture as he sat up.

A moment of awkward silence filling the moment, making both of them feel uneasy.

He didn't really know what to think about all of this, a country that always pushes him to the edge, trying to make him lose his temper wanted to help him out for once instead of making everything worse for him? He was expecting Germany to play a daft practical joke on him or something of that sort, but to his surprise he didn't. Maybe he was going to use this as some sort  of blackmailing or guilt tripping? He owed him one now after all, and honestly he was quite grateful for Germany's help.

"So.. I guess that this is where we split." He said in a low tone, making a small pause in between the sentences as he continued. "Thank you for your help, Niemcy." He looked down, having mixed feelings about this whole situation.

"It's nothing, really ..." German replied grumpily, turning his head away slightly abashed. 

"Good Night, Niemcy." He wished him, with a small smile on his face, his low-octane, warm voice was strangely comforting to Germany, making the right corner of his mouth move up a little in a half-smile.

"You better get well rested now, we've got a NATO military practice tomorrow, remember?" 

"Right. See you tomorrow then." 

The white and red country unbuckled the safety belt and opened the car doors, leaving the car behind.

Germany only followed him with his eyes, looking at the other's slender yet very masculine silhouette, before meeting his silver eyes once again as he turned around to him wave goodbye, to which the tricoloured country smiled and raised a hand from the steering wheel, waving back slightly. 

"Gute Nacht, Engel." He muttered to himself in a half-whisper, as he drove  off to his own place.