The Doves and Crows - TO BE REWRITTEN

The pair of tired silver eyes looked up to see a the clock that hanged high on the white wall- 8:30.
It was still early in the morning, yet the tiredness from the lack of sleep had already started showing clear signs as the bicoloured country felt his eyelids getting heavier with every second that passed.

Unexpectedly, he was pulled out of his sleepy state with a loud thud of a door being swung open, marking an arrival of an unwanted visitor.
Of course, he had to show up today.
He shows up every day when Poland is alone and catches him off guard.

He always seemed to have a perfect timing when it came to his mischief- always there when no one else is...
Poland considered it a quite a bizzare phenomenon; was it the unfortunate fate, an odd coincidence or an elaborate plan that was so intricately woven by his tormentor?
The bicoloured country found himself ask that question time after time, but he couldn't find an answer.
For him, Germany was a walking mystery.
He always thought of himself as a rather good judge of characters, but Germany was something else entirely.

He thought he had his personality figured out pretty well, however some of his actions were beyond irrational and borderline incomprehensible to him.

"Good morning." Greeted the bicoloured country, as enthusiastically as always.
Truth to be told, he didn't want to see Germany today. The bicoloured country knew that Germany meant trouble. He would always make him irritated by either making some unsavoury comments about him or even worse, make those jokes with sexual innuendos that he dreaded so much.
When he didn't do any of those, he would find a way to leave Poland confused, making him pull all-nighters.
When there was no need to skip out on sleep because his work was all done, his mind wouldn't let him.
His body just seemed to work against him when Germany was involved.

"Oh my... Did it hurt?" Exclaimed the German with a theatrical histerity in his voice.

" Why are you aski-"

"-Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, obviously." The tricoloured country interrupted the other man before he could even finish off his sentence.

"Hilarious." Retorted the bicoloured country sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"I know I am." Proudly announced the other.

"I'm glad you find my pain amusing." Said Poland leaning back on his chair and crossing his arms in mild annoyance.

"You are? What are you, a masochist?" Germany purred provocatively with a large, sharp, smug smile on his face.

"Tsk! Keep your devious remarks to yourself." Sneered back the two-coloured country standing up from his chair. He already knew what was coming for him.

"Oh ho ho, a prude aren't you? Or, maybe I was right about you being a masochist and you're just too ashamed to admit it." The German teased him as he leaned closer to the other man.

"Can you stop making unfunny sexual comments for five minutes. I don't tolerate that kind of behaviour in a workplace, thank you very much." He squinted his eyes, yet his stance didn't change one bit, seemingly unaffected by the other country invading his personal space, but his scolding stare betrayed the true nature of his emotions. He was standing his ground. This wasn't just a chitchat, this was a clear conflict of power, and Poland was more than ready for the worst course of action.

"Aww~ C'mon, I'm just fooling around, you should really stop acting so stiff, it's like you have a stick up your ass."

Chuckled Germany, as he stepped away trying to better the situation. It's not like he wanted to get into a fist fight. He knew very well how quickly the bicoloured country's defensive stance could've turned into an offensive one if he poked too hard. Thankfully for him, it wasn't very easy to get the other man to that state, but all his recent pestering sure have had a major influence on his anger levels lately, making him a ticking time bomb without any timer mounted on it.
Germany just really liked to play with fire.