Update#3 You're going to hate me for this

UPDATE: Questions to my readers qwq

So ...

I was writing a couple of new chapters.

They're going to be set in the early 18 hundreds...

But,

There's gonna be a plot twist to Poland's backstory. Also their story is pretty tragic, so I don't see it as something suitable for a 'romantic comedy'. It would add yet another layer to an already dramatic backstories in this book.

It will make sense but everyone that has a major dislike in Franpol will probably want to stab my eyes out with a plastic McDonald's spoon.

Mind the fact that this is history.
It happened in the past.
Literal centuries ago...
Things between them are very different now.

You see, if I'm to follow the world building rules of this universe, it's as much of a canon ship as the kingdom of Poland and Duchy of Lithuania or France and Britain.

So,

Here's the thousand dollar question:

If I would make a separate spin off book (high drama, kinda modelled like a Shakespearian tragedy) about France and Poland would you read it?

Or should I just stick to the original formatting, even if it makes the structure of the story really complicated?

I personally think that they deserve their own story arc that shouldn't be distracting you from the plot of this book, but at the end of the day I'm writing something for you.

Making my readers happy is my duty as a writer.

And if it's a terrible idea, I'm more than willing to hear all of the criticism :>