Chapter 1 - Nightmare

DISCLAIMER: The characters do not belong to me they belong to J.K. Rowling and Stephenie Meyer

Draco POV

"Harry! Harry, wake up! Harry! Please Harry!" I shouted. Trying and failing to get Harry out of his disturbing nightmare.

"Cedric, no, please, don't leave me! Cedric! Come back! Please Cedric!" Harry pleaded.

Suddenly Harry shot up from the bed and began properly screaming and eventually passing out. I sprinted off into the kitchen to get some of his pills and a dreamless-sleep potion and poured then both into his mouth.

After a minute or so, I saw him visibly relax and his face finally look peaceful. Now, I was torn between heading back to my room and staying in Harry's bed.

'Well, if he has another nightmare, I'll be right here.' I thought. 'So, I guess I am staying.'

With that thought in mind, I slid into the bed with Harry and wrapped an arm around him just like when we were back at Hogwarts. I lay there and let the memories wash over me...

It was the start of our third year, and it was after curfew. I was walking around the castle when I walked into someone as I rounded a corner. I fell onto the person. I was just about to make a remark when I saw who the person was – Harry fricking Potter! I just lay there on top of him and stared into his emerald eyes. I may or may not have had a crush on the famous Harry fricking Potter.

I didn't notice my head moving down until I felt my lips touch Harry's soft ones. After about 2 seconds of kissing him, he began to move his lips against mine. I licked his lips and he granted me entrance. He explored my mouth as I explored his. After a few more seconds, we broke the kiss needing air.

I suddenly felt how hard I had gotten! However, I felt Harry's bulge rubbing against mine and we both flushed cherry-red. I needed to calm down.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked Harry. He stayed silent for a few seconds probably thinking before he connected out lips with mine.

"Yes!" he said against my lips.

The months that followed that incident were amazing! But of cause, we were too young and didn't want anyone getting us expelled for doing stuff we shouldn't. Sadly, all good things come to an end, right? It was at the start of our fourth year, when I noticed that Harry was looking at Cedric a lot more than usual, I suspected that our relationship was ending. And I was right. One night, I asked him if he liked Cedric and he said yes so, I let him go. Just like that.

But we stayed friends of course and after the war, he said he needed a new change of scenery and he wanted to forget about his relationship with Cedric because of his death and I decided to accompany him. I also knew that he couldn't cope on his own with his depression and anxiety. He also admitted to self-harming and a few suicidal thoughts. After I proposed my idea to him and that I wanted to help him, he agreed.

I pulled Harry even closer to me and slept for the 6 hours remaining before we had to go to school.