Chapter 25 - Epilogue

Third Person

After more troublesome months of food cravings, tiredness, soreness, pain and just pure suffering, Harry finally gave birth to a beautiful little girl. The Cullens, Harry and Draco had been thinking of names for the baby and so far, they hadn't got one yet.

It has been three days now and Harry was still in pain from his C-section which was planned and successful. Edward had been by Harry's side ever since he was in Labour. Holding Harry's hand and reassuring him all the way.

Draco was now dating Jacob and they were thinking of adopting once Jacob had finished school everything was going so well!

Ding Dong!

Carlisle got up to open the door and there, standing in the Cullen doorway, was Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Ginny, Blaise and Luna.

"You must all be Harry and Draco's friends!" Carlisle exclaimed. "Come in all of you! Welcome!"

Harry turned to look at his friends. They had all grown up since the last time he saw them.

After giving gifts to the baby and catching up with Harry, it was night and they apparate to Harry and Draco's house with Edward and Jacob.

***

Once the rooms were decided, Harry walked into his room with Edward, and they shared a kiss.

"Harry, I can't tell you how much I love you," Edward said quietly as he kissed Harry's neck. "I love you so, so much!"

"I love you too Edward," he replied back.

"Well then, Harry James Potter," Edward said as he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box from his pocket. "Will you grant me the pleasure of being your husband and getting to spend the rest of eternity with you and our children? In simple terms, will you marry me, Harry?"

Edward opened the box revealing a beautiful ring with a huge diamond in the middle with little emeralds around it. Harry immediately loved it.

(A/N: Kind of what I imagined for the ring but more emeralds

(A/N: Kind of what I imagined for the ring but more emeralds.)

"Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!" He squealed as he extended his hand to Edward who slowly placed the ring on Harry's finger.

Suddenly confetti started falling from the ceiling and balloons and the Cullens and Harry's friends were all in the bedroom cheering, clapping and whistling.

Harry blushed, putting his head on Edward's chest.

He has finally found the love and comfort he has been seeking all his life. A loving family and friends that actually want him and a handsome mate and a beautiful daughter. What more could he want in life?

A/N: Hope you enjoyed reading this story I definitely had lots of fun writing it. What do you guys think of it? Thank you much for reading!

(Please read the chapter titled 'Update'. Two chapter ahead of this one. Thanks)

Pure-BloodPrincess12