Chapter 8 - Getting Ready For Forks High... Again

Draco POV

We had slept amazing last night and took a shower together this morning. I was so happy, and Harry seemed happy as well so that made me feel even better. After our shower, we walked into our rooms to get dressed. I wore ripped blue jeans and a blue t-shirt with white Adidas trainers and a black jacket. Harry wore blue jeans and an emerald t-shirt and a pale blue jacket. He wore some black trainers. The green top really brought out his eyes.

I met him outside his door, and I kissed him on his forehand. I took his hand and we walked downstairs together.

When we got to the kitchen, Harry went to the stove, and I sat down on one of the seats around the kitchen island. I watched Harry walk around the kitchen making pancakes. Harry was great at making pancakes. Well making food overall. Living with his relatives had given him a skill that was very useful.

When I looked at his face, I saw that something was bothering him.

"What's wrong Harry?" I asked.

"I'm just worried Draco," he answered not looking at me but at the frying pan he was holding. "What if they try to do it again?"

I got up from my seat and walk to him. I wrapped an arm around his waist. He flinched but I didn't move. I waited a few more seconds for his tense body to relax against me.

"Don't worry Harry," I assured him. "I will always be by your side no matter what. If you want to hold onto me, that is fine, but I am guessing that you don't want people to know that you are gay yet right?"

He sighed but nodded as he flipped the pancake.

"It doesn't matter what they think. They don't know what you've been through, and it is not fair that people judge even though they don't know you but that is just how life works isn't it?" I continued.

He nodded again. I let go of him and kissed him on the lips and he kissed back.

I hope today will go well for him.

***

After we had kissed, I got my pancakes and like always, they were amazing and tasted great. We took Harry's 2018 Maserati Granturismo Black Convertible with the roof down as the weather was warm but cloudy again.

When we arrived at Forks High, the other pupils were staring and murmuring just like the first day.

"We are a bit early," I informed Harry. "We should sit in the car and wait for the bell to go as we also have nowhere else to go."

Harry nodded in agreement.

I took my phone out and started playing a game on it. Harry took out a sheet from his bag which had a snake and a lion on it - the crest for Slytherin and Gryffindor with their names under each crest. The page had lots of writing on it. But Harry pulled it away from me not letting me see.

"You will find out what it is soon. Don't worry," he said smirking at me.

"A smirking Potter?" I teased. "I must be dreaming!"

Harry gave me a friendly punch on the shoulder and laughed.

After a few minutes, the bell rang, and we headed off to Trigonometry. We took our seats at the back. It was boring and easy for both me and Harry and the vampire in our class with the bronze hair we found out was called Edward Cullen. He also found the work easy I mean as a vampire, he can't forget anything even if he wanted to.

Next was English. Again, it was boring. We read one of Shakespeare's stories 'Romeo and Juliet' it was a bit of a strange story to write but I knew it triggered Harry but he dealt with it really well and the main suicidal part didn't come till the end so that was great. He tried the methods I had thought him - the breathing methods. I was glad he didn't leave the class.

Our next class was Music and Harry began to talk as we got closer to Building 8.

"By the way what we are doing this year is composing our own song or music piece and that can be done in a group or alone. I am doing it alone, but you can join me if you want. However, there is this insignificant blonde who won't leave me alone and some more vampires. There is a girl and a boy." Harry told me.

I took it all in. First of all, I wanted to see and get to know this 'insignificant girl' that Harry found and also to see the two vampires. That would make it three vampires we have found so far in the school out of the seven altogether.

When we got to the class, it was noisy with people playing instruments whilst other groups sat around tables pushed together talking. However, in the corner was a group of two. A small girl with dark, short, spiky hair sitting next to a boy with dark curly hair.

'Vampires', I thought to Harry.

"Yeah, that's them," Harry said from next to me.

We sat at the opposite end of the room to them.

"I will write my own song," I said to Harry. "If you don't mind and you can carry on with yours."

Harry nodded in agreement, and we barely spoke throughout the lesson apart from the occasional questions like "What rhymes with love?" or "Are you nearly done?"

The lesson passed quickly, and we headed off to Spanish.

Again, we got the seat at the back after the teacher told me and Harry to introduce ourselves to the class in Spanish if we could and I did and for Harry, I cheated by telling him what to say in his mind.

When we were walking back to our seats, we were both trying to hold in laughter at our little cheating. I will have to teach Harry Spanish.

The lesson passed at a blur, and we were heading towards the cafeteria.

When we walked in, the noise in the room went down a bit as they stared at us, but I took no notice whereas Harry just looked down. I basically dragged him to a table and put him in a chair near the back of the cafeteria. Soon after that, the volume in the cafeteria went back up again.

"Would you like something to eat?" I asked Harry but he shook his head.

It was a very quiet lunch as we were both on our phones but talked to each other a few times for a few minutes before the cafeteria went quiet again. I looked around and saw the vampire girl that was in mine and Harry's music class walking our way.

She was holding onto an envelope. When she got to mine and Harry's table, she handed me the envelope and smiled and headed back to a table with four more people on. I recognised two of them. Edward Cullen and the big guy from Music. There was a blond girl who looked truly beautiful. However, she had a sulk on her face but that still made her look beautiful. The big guy had a hand around her neck; they were probably mates. And the other male had dirty blond hair and looked like he was having a hard time like he was in pain or something. It must be the blood lust.

I looked at the envelope in my hand and looked at Harry who was staring at it in my hand.

'Open it.' he thought to me.