Chapter 15 - Ready But Not Really

Harry's POV

Once the Cullens and Draco were forced out of the house, me and Edward stood there looking at everything but each other. They were going to play quidditch. I could still back out now and talk to Edward another time. but I know that Draco would drag me back here even though he doesn't want me to fall for Edward.

"Erm...." Edward began. "Would you like something to eat or drink?"

I turned my head slowly and stared at him with wide eyes. I never realised before but apart from looking so much like Cedric, Edward looked so breath-taking with his golden-melted honey eyes and perfect features.

"Harry?" A voice said calmly.

I broke out of my trans-like state. Edward was in front of me and holding onto my upper arm. The flashbacks began again, and I shoved him back in fear. He was sent back and made a hole through the wall and was out of the house!

"Edward!" I shouted running to the hole in the wall. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry, I'm good!" He shouted through the dust.

He stood up from the rubble and began to make his way back through the hole.

"Don't worry, I'll fix it," I said and turned back to the wall.

Using wandless magic, I brought all the pieces of the wall together, so it looked as though nothing had happened. I turned back to see Edward on a love seat staring at me as though I had two heads.

"What?" I asked and walked over to a sofa and sat down.

"I was just wondering what I did wrong and also that magic is pretty cool," he responded, and it seemed as though he was telling the truth.

"Can I have a drink please?" I asked when it went silence again. I didn't want to talk yet.

"Sure. Would you like blood now as you're a vampire?" He asked.

I clenched my eyes closed as I tried not to remember that night that has changed my life so, so much.

"No," I replied coldly, and Edward seemed to have caught that note in my voice. "I will have some orange juice if you have any, please."

"Are you sure? Becau-" Edward began but I cut him off.

"Please Edward, I can't drink blood," I whispered and looked up at him with pleading eyes. "I can't bring myself to do that, and I am a freak of a creature. So much of a freak that I can't even become a proper vampire!" I finished and began to cry.

Why was I crying? He just asked me if I wanted to drink blood!

"Shhh, shhh," Edward said quietly and walked to sit next to me on the sofa.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I leaned against him. Not because I like him or anything but because of the comfort he was giving me. Nothing else. I liked the way even though we were cold, his body felt warm against mine. And his thick with muscle arms were wrapped around me. I placed my head on his shoulders.

We sat like that for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"For what?" Edward asked quietly.

"I'm being an idiot. There was no need for me to have had that break down or have pushed you through the wall," I told him.

"Have you ever thought it is because you're pregnant?" He asked.

Realisation hit me.

"Of course it would and I am also a male so everything would be worse for me than a female," I said.