Chapter 10 - The Cullen's House

Draco's POV

Saturday evening came much quicker that I would have thought. Friday was quick to be over and the tension between the Cullens and me and Harry was becoming more and more noticeable by the rest of the school.

I also notice one of the boys who happens to be a friend of the girl with blonde hair seemed to be staring at Harry more and more in the lessons that he and us shared as well as during lunch. I didn't like it or him.

After reading his thoughts and others of the school on multiple occasions, I have come to a conclusion that most females and some males liked me or Harry. However, they didn't act on it. They seemed to know that they would be rejected and some thought that me and Harry were dating!

That brought up some questions to me. Are we dating? What is my relationship with Harry? Friends? Lovers? What? But I didn't want to ask in case he thinks of it in the wrong way.

"Are you ready Harry?" I shouted whilst knocking in his door.

"In a minute." Came his reply.

I stood there patiently at his door then after a few seconds the door clicked open, and he looked absolutely stunning.

He had on tight, black and extremely ripped jeans that was barely holding together, a tight-fitting black top that showed his extremely feminine body due to his status of being able to bare children. He had on some black eye liner that brought out his ever-green eyes. He had put on lip stick - a rosy, pink colour which matched Harry so much. I gulped as I looked him up and down multiple times.

"I guess we can leave as soon as you close your mouth." Harry said laughing.

I shut my mouth that I hadn't notice was capping wide open.

"Mind if the Cullen's wait an extra hour or two?" I said drinking in the sight of Harry yet again.

"No, I don't think they would as they don't know we are coming now." Said Harry. "But I would mind if you ruined my masterpiece." He said pointing to his face then his body making me take another up and down look at him.

He began to walk down the corridor towards the steps rolling his hips as he did. I was mesmerised by the pattern it was making. Swish and flick. The way the tight jeans hugged his ass. The way-

"Well come on then." Harry said but it was in an irritated but seductive way. I felt my self-begin to harden.

"I will take you against the door!" I said back before running after him and pushing him against a bedroom door and captured his lustrous lips.

He kissed back but broke away.

"When we come back, you can take me as much as you want." He offered.

I nodded taking up his offer.

We made our way to the garage and decided to take my orange Ford Mustang.

***

It was a 15-minute ride to the Cullen's home. When we got there, I realised that our house was a bit like theirs except it looked like most of their house was made of glass.

"You ready to go meet them?" I asked Harry.

"No," he replied. "Let's go!"

I laughed and he got out of the car. However, I thought I heard the Cullens inside the house laughing as well but I shook it off.

I jumped out of my side and joined him on the other side of the car, taking his hand and leading him to the steps.

When we got to the steps, I knocked on the door and waited in anticipation for the door to be unlocked.