Chapter 3 - Getting Ready For Forks High

Harry POV

I felt like I was in heaven! I forgot how good Draco was. It made me feel like I was wanted and loved which I think was a great start to my day. It feels like a drug to me, but I only get highs and no lows.

I walked to the garage with a spring in my step and thought about which car to take to school. Today was a warm morning but the clouds were over-cast, so it an okay weather. After looking at the vehicles, me and Draco decided to take our motor bikes.

Mine was a Kawasaki Ninja 650 S1R 2018 which was Black and Green which I think looks stunning and Draco had a Honda VFR800 which was Red and Black. It was ironic has we switched houses with the colours of our bikes. We both put on our helmet and drove out of the garage and out of our property.

It was a long twisty road from our property to the main road as me and Draco bought a huge manor situated in the forests of Forks, Washington. It had three floors, a basement and 6 bedrooms which we clearly did not need but it looked magnificent.

The ground floor had an entrance hall which had the living room and the stairs to the second floor connected to it, a dining room, a kitchen and a huge hall and two toilets one next to the living room and the other next to the hall. The kitchen had a sunroom connected to it that led to the huge the garden and a vast expanse of land after that.

The first floor had a library, 2 studies, two drawing rooms, a music room, a gym with a bathroom attached to it, a games room and a toilet.

The second floor had the 6 bedrooms along a long corridor and a floor to ceiling window at the end with a balcony. Mine and Draco's rooms both had a balcony that looked towards the back of the mansion overlooking the garden, fields and forest.

There is also the basement which was where me and Draco decided to turn into a potion's lab and a place to duel to keep our skills up.

The garden had pretty and different kinds of flowers and plants growing in there as well as ingredients to create potions. In the centre of the garden was a baby blue fountain made of marble. There was a large, glass greenhouse in the corner. On the patio was a window that connected to the kitchen, an outdoor sofa, lights hanging down from the roof and along the wall, a swing chair on the grass and a porch swing on the grass. There was also a table with 10 chairs around.

Just a few meters away is a huge swimming pool that is Olympic sized. There are 5 sun chairs, 5 pool lounge chairs all under umbrellas around the pool with little tables. There is a slide that is 10ft tall and a diving board. There is a waterfall which is connected to the pool which had lots of plants in pots and rocks around it to make it look natural. We also have a rather large shed next to the pool with floats and water games and equipment inside.

Beyond that, was a campfire with chairs around surrounded by thick, tall trees to create dark, scary moods when you have a bonfire but me and Draco are yet to find out. Around the trees were fairy lights weaving in and out of the tall branches. Beyond that is the fully equipped Quidditch pitch with a broom's cupboard and a changing room.

When me and Draco bought the place, we had some Goblins at Gringotts modern up the place and add some protective spells but they went a bit over board I firstly thought the place was much too big for just me and Draco but now I am thinking of having an end of year pool party at our place and invite everyone from school and maybe a Halloween one as well I mean, we can decorate the whole place in a few hours with the help of magic and I am sure that Draco wouldn't mind.

Our whole property had quite a bit of magic protecting it like Muggle Repellent Charms and the Fidelius Charm, Intruder Charm and loads more that Draco read up on and put up.

Finally, after minutes of riding along the dirt road, me and Draco made it to the main road and sped down it.

It took us about 15 minutes from there to make it to the front gate of the school that said: 'Forks High'. When we made it to the car park, I noticed how there were loads of students there already and just staring at us; the new arrivals. I could feel Draco smirking behind his helmet as we parked next to a shiny silver Volvo that looked new and very ostentatious compared to the other cars in the car park. Ostentatious is a bit of a hypocritical word to use in this situation because of mine and Draco's cars and bikes. I laughed to myself.

I turned off my engine and looked at Draco who did the same then pulled of his helmet I could hear the gasps of the other students probably gawking at how hot and handsome Draco looked. I must say he does look extremely delicious, but I know Draco wouldn't even glance at them. I reluctantly pulled of my helmet and there was another series of gasps. I mean I don't even look that good and still they stared and gawked at me too.

'This is going to be a long day Draco. I don't think I can do it with all the staring and whispering going on.'

I thought to Draco through Legilimency which he taught me much better that Severus ever did as well as Occlumency.

'Don't worry Harry, you can do this, just ignore them. But you will always face this day – someday, right? So just get it over and done with.' Draco thought back.

I sighed and got off my bike. Draco got off his and walked to my right side and stayed comfortably close to me with our hands rubbing against each other, but I didn't mind. If there weren't any people stupidly staring at us and murmuring about us, I would had held his hand and leaned against him for more confidence and encouragement.