Chapter 16 - Dinner With The Cullens

Draco POV

After an extremely intense game of Quidditch, the match was won by Jasper, Rosalie and Carlisle. I was surprised when I didn't get whiplash due to the fast movements of the game. The ball would be going one way then suddenly the other way. Jasper had ended the game by catching the snitch after having a rough ride with Emmett on his tale and since the end of the game, Jasper had been bragging about his win.

They then went up to the game room to see what me and Harry had, and they still haven't come down. Carlisle and Rosalie are in the library, whilst Alice and Esme are in the kitchen trying to make something to surprise me, so I was in the living room watching TV.

"Draco! Dinner is ready!" I heard Esme call.

I began to make my way to the kitchen. But was pushed out and into the dining room.

"I must say Draco, your choices of colour scheme and patterns are the best!" Alice commented as she entered the dining room.

The dining room is quite impressive. It was a huge room with a long mahogany table in the middle. When folded, it could seat 14 people and when fully extended, it could seat 22 people. (A/N: Picture above but a bigger table and the room is much bigger as well.) The room has paintings of famous wizards from the past, but Harry had personally taken down the picture of Dumbledore and that painting is now somewhere in the storage room. He had broken down after about it.

The table had food covering it. I was impressed.

"Wow! It looks amazing! Thank you so much!" I thanked.

"It's alright," Esme answered warmly. "What I would give to be able to eat food again." She sighed.

I am sure there is a way.

"Wait I feel as though I read something about that. Wait I will be back," I said and began to run to the library.

"Accio book on vampires eating human food," I said when I got in there.

A book few out form a shelf nearby. I snatched it from the air and began to read. The spell was simple, and it got into effect as soon as it has been cast and is permanent but reversible. I practiced the hand movements and the spell and sprinted down the stairs with Carlisle, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett after me. We all assembled in the dining room.

"Right so I just have to cast the spell on all of you then you can eat human food and you won't have to hunt anymore but you can if you want. The food will taste like blood apparently." I looked at them and they all nodded in understanding. "It is permanent but reversible."

They all seemed so happy.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

They nodded. I said the spell. A bright red glow appeared around them then it suddenly disappeared.

"Come, lets feast!" I said.

The Cullens moved to the table and sat down. Emmett reached for a chicken leg and took a bite. All the Cullens and I were staring at him.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. "It tastes of blood!"

All the Cullens then dug into the food.

"Oh my!"

"Wow!"

"I never thought I would eat again!"

Were the replies heard around the room as the vampires began to eat.

"Thank you so, so, much Draco, you don't know what this means to us!" Carlisle thanked.

I smiled at him and began to eat my own food.

***

I looked out of the living room windows and saw that it was getting dark.

"I think it's time we head home," Carlisle informed his family.

"Okay," the Cullens all replied.

I got up. I better go get Harry, he should be finished talking to Edward by now, they had the whole day!

I took my car whilst the Cullens took their own cars back. As soon as we arrived at their house, I saw Harry and Edward emerge out of the darkness of the forest.

"Harry!" I shouted getting out of my car and sprinting to his side.

He hugged me and to my surprise, bronze hair didn't make a single sound.

"Well, that's a change," I commented.

He laughed which made me smile.

"Well then, I will see you tomorrow Harry," Edward said and hugged Harry as I let him go.

"Goodbye," Harry replied.

I watched as the Cullens made their way into the house and I walked to my car with Harry. Once we got in and began to drive off, I asked him about his day.

"How was it?" I asked.

He then told me all about what happened in such detail that I didn't really need but I liked it anyway. It had been hours since I heard his angelic voice.

"So, you like him?" I asked moving my eyebrows up and down.

"No. Yes. No. I don't know!" He said getting frustrated.

"Don't worry Harry, it's okay to be confused. I understand how you feel," I said getting out of the car.

"So, what did you do?" He asked.

I told him about the Quidditch and how now the Cullens can eat human food. When we got inside, we changed into our pyjamas and sat in the couch together and watched a movie it was very enjoyable. When the credits began to show up, I yawned.

"Come on Harry," I murmured sleepily.

"Pick me up," he said. "I am pregnant. I can't walk."

"Really? Is this how you are going to be?" I asked.

"Yes," came his reply.

I lifted him up anyways. He was light.

"Harry, you need to eat more, or it could have effects on your little baby Potter," I said quietly and loving so he kept in his good mood.

"Okay, I'll try," he said.

I carried him up the stairs all the way to the third floor.

"Where will you be sleeping?" I asked.

"Can I sleep with you please?"

"Sure!" I replied. "My door is always open for you."

I walked into my room and lay him on my bed and lay down next to him. I rapped an arm around his waist and kissed his forehead.

I waited for Harry to fall asleep and when he did, I eventually left into the land of sleep.