Chapter 22 - Matters To Take Care Of

Draco POV

I woke up on Monday morning feeling really refreshed. I felt the space beside me empty. I quickly sprung up from the bed and looked around Harry's room. He wasn't next to me.

I lifted the duvet off me and began looking for Harry.

"Harry?" I shouted.

No reply.

I got out of the bed and walked into my room to search for Harry.

"Harry!" I shouted again.

No reply.

I ran down the stairs whilst shouting Harry's name, but I never got an answer. I ran into the kitchen hoping to find him cooking but I couldn't smell any food cooking, but I ran into the kitchen anyway.

When I got to the kitchen, he wasn't in there. I quickly ran into the living room getting desperate in case he has gone outside in the cold, miserable weather. It looks really cold outside, and I would hate for him to be out there when I am all the way here inside searching for him.

I walked into the Living Room and saw Harry on one of the sofas hugging tightly onto a cushion and crying.

I quickly ran to him.

"Harry! Harry! Why are you crying?" I asked and began to wipe his tears.

"I want him Dray, I want him! I want to see him, and I want him to hold me," Harry said sadly and carried on crying.

He held the cushion to his nose and inhaled deeply. He seemed to calm down a bit.

"Who do you want Harry?" I asked quietly.

"Edward!" He exclaimed. "I woke up this morning after having a nightmare and I wanted Edward and I smelt his scent and followed it thinking he was here, but he wasn't. I could smell the cushions because he sat here, and I have been smelling it all morning."

He continued to smell the cushion and cry at the same time.

"How about you get ready, and I take you to the Cullen's house and you spend the day with Edward?" I asked. "Alone."

He shook his head. "I want to be with you too. I want to go to school."

I nodded and helped him up the stairs. Today is going to be a long, and clingy day.

***

When we got to school, the Cullens were already there. Edward quickly rushed to our car. I turned to look at Harry. He was looking at his lap. I wonder what is going on in his mind.

"Good morning Edward," I greeted getting out of the car.

"Morning Draco. How are you?" He asked.

"Good thank you," I answered.

I turned back to look at Harry who was still sitting in the car and not moving an inch.

"Harry," I whispered gently.

He jumped and turned to look at me. This wasn't good.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked.

He shook his head. Something was definitely up, and he didn't want to tell me. I thought we were past keeping secrets and the flinching, but I guess not.

"Harry?" I began but he cut me off.

"I'm fine!" He shouted and got out of the car.

I feel as though it is his rapists. He is afraid of them. I will take care of them.