Chapter 9 - The Letter

Draco's POV

It seemed as though the whole Cafeteria had held its breath and was waiting for me to read the letter out loud, but it was clearly obvious that I wasn't going to do that.

"Let's get out of here, Harry," I said quietly but my voice seemed to carry it's self around the cafeteria making it seem like I was talking at a normal volume.

I stood up from my seat and began to make my way out of the cafeteria. I felt Harry's presence behind me a few seconds later as I knew he always wanted to be close to me. As soon as we passed through the double doors that led out of the canteen, everyone began to talk again. I held the door for Harry, and he blushed cutely again. I smiled.

When we got to Harry's car eventually, I sat in the driver's seat as he sat in the passenger's seat. I sighed and looked at Harry. He nodded.

I slowly opened the envelope. 'Why did that pixie girl give this to me? Why didn't she just tell me its contents?' I thought.

I finally pulled out the piece of paper in the envelope. Flipping it open, I saw the beautiful, elegant, scripted writing. It was perfect but then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from vampires except perfection.

It wasn't a long message, and I began to read aloud.

"Dear Harry and Draco,

We just wanted to tell you both that we know what you are and that we know who you are. Harry Potter, the boy who killed the Dark Lord and Draco Malfoy son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. We are very glad to meet you both.

If you come to the address below, on Saturday at any time - in the morning or evening and as you know, we are available in the night as well.

Hope you both have a wonderful day.

Yours Sincerely,

Alice Cullen, Jasper Hale, Rosalie Hale, Emmett Cullen and Edward Cullen

P.S. It is okay if you do not wish to come."

After the P.S., was the address to their house.

"Should we go?" I asked.

"I don't see why not. I mean if they expose us, we expose them. We can just wipe the muggle's memories and leave them with them knowing about the vampires and then leave Forks and never come back." Harry said laughing.

I laughed with him.

"I guess we are going then." I said. Suddenly, the bell went, and we got out of the car. "We have Chemistry."

As soon as I walked into Chemistry, I saw one of them.

Edward Cullen.

We walked to the teacher at the front of the classroom, and he assigned us to the only two seats that were available. One next to Cullen and the other next to a girl with blond hair and blue eyes. We could have been twins but just the thought of that made me shiver and she was the exact girl that had annoyed Harry. I went to sit next to her, but I was worried about Harry sitting next to Cullen.

Edward's POV

I knew he was my mate and only Alice knew that he was my mate. I knew that my family would accept me for being gay but there was this voice in my head- my voice, that stopped me from believing that they would. From his first Trigonometry lesson, I was in with him, I knew he was my mate. I wanted to claim him right then and there, but I held my breath, so I didn't have to smell him.

Now he was about to sit next to me. I took in a deep breath but that was the wrong thing to do completely. Plans were beginning to form...

If I asked him where his next lesson was, then offer to take him there but say that I wanted to get something from my car and then drag him into the woods and claim him then turn him.

Or I could - "stop it, Edward," I thought to myself. "I will be seeing him on Saturday anyway and then, I can tell him that he is my mate."

After my talk to myself, I took in a breath every now and then and he didn't seem to notice. We didn't talk at all to each other as we both knew what we were, and the tension would all hopefully leave by Sunday morning.

As soon as the bell went and we were dismissed, I walked out of the room as quickly as I humanly could.

When I got to the car, I got in and waited for my siblings after a few minutes, they all hoped in the car, and I drove off.

"That went well." Alice said.

"Yes, I agreed but there is so much tension!" I said.

"Harry looks so adorable!" Rosalie said. "I can't wait to dress him up and take him shopping! I can't wait!"

I sighed. "Yeah, me too."

I can't wait to touch every inch of him and mould him to the mattress whenever possible!

When Alice told our family about the newcomers in Forks, we were all uninterested and unbothered by them until I found out that one of the boys was my mate. I figured out which one of the two it was though on their first day here. It was the short one. With dark, onyx hair and dashing, emerald eyes that made him look like an angel. Harry Potter.

It was love at first sight!

But he looked so depressed and damaged and in need of help but all the damaged was clearly not done by the friend that he is always with. Draco Malfoy. Harry looked as though he has been abused all of his life and Draco has been putting the pieces of him together, he is a really sad sight by his clinginess and his quietness. They were clear and obvious signs of abuse.

However, what triggered me about their relationship that nearly made me want to rip off the blonde's head was when he held Harry's hand under the table probably thinking that no one would notice- but I did. Harry was mine and only mine. No one else should be able to touch him apart from me!

When he sat next to me in Chemistry, I could smell multiple scents on him from different people - sexually. And Draco was one of them. When I get to know him better, I will have to ask him why he was covered and marked with so many scents. Only I can see and touch him, but he has been used and broken in already.

The ride home was quietly loud as my sibling were all thinking of things they wanted to do with Harry and Draco already and I was the only one who could hear it all in the silent car.

When we got home, we all left the car and went our separate ways before we joined together again for the evening and school in the morning.