Chapter 11 - Cold and Used

Draco's POV

When we got to our house, I saw my car parked on a slant facing he house but no lights in the house. It had taken us quite a bit of time getting here because of the crazy speed Edward was driving at that we got lost quite a few times before we got home.

"Can you tell where he went?" I asked Cedr- Edward.

"Just wait a sec," he replied and got out of his Volvo.

He sniffed around for a bit and began to move in the direction of the house, so I followed behind.

When he got to the front door, we noticed it was slightly opened so I opened it and walked in with Edward close behind me. He went the way of the stairs and I followed. When we got to the third floor, he made his way to Harry's bedroom door.

"He came in here, but he came back out. Do you think he left some sort of note as to where he is going?" He asked.

"Maybe." I replied reluctantly. "But please wait out here if you don't mind. Harry likes his privacy."

He nodded his head and began to make his way down the stairs.

I breathed in and out before entering his room.

It was dark.

The curtains were covering the windows and the lights were off. I flicked the switch and light came flooding into the room.

I looked towards his bed and then I saw a piece of paper on his desk and something scarlet on the desk. I rushed to it and saw that the scarlet was blood. He had been cutting again. I panicked. What if he took a blade and walked off into the woods? Who knew what was out there in the woods surrounding our house? I just hope he's okay.

I ran to his desk and saw that the note was written in not ink but blood and it said:

Draco,

I know you will find this note sooner or later but I'm very sorry for what I have done. I tried, I really tried to not do it, but it was getting too much. The pain was too much for me to deal with. I am sorry. But if you want to find me, I am not leaving the property, but I am in the woods. I truly love you.

Sorry,

Harry

I was crying at this point. I felt so bad for Harry but now, at least he knows that I love him but where is he. The only wooded area on our property is the Bonfire area with the trees.

'That's where Harry is.' I thought.

I began to run out of the room wiping the tears from my eyes, but he is either going to cut himself so bad that he may die of blood loss, or he will freeze to death. And he may die thinking that no one loved him and that he is a used, unneeded freak.

The tears fell more down my cheek.

"Do you know where he is?" Cedric asked when I got downstairs and began running towards the back door to the garden.

"Yes, he is in a wooded area in our garden." I replied. "Quickly, before he dies."

He used vampire speed and picked me up. I squealed a little. He seemed to be following Harry's sent.

"He's my mate and I can feel him slowly dying." He confessed as we neared Harry's location. "If he dies, I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"Oh," was all I responded as we got there.

Harry lay in a pool of blood, which was probably his own blood, on the grass, curled in on himself.

"He-" I began but got interrupted.