Chapter 2 - The Morning

Harry POV

I woke up cradled to the chest of someone – Draco. Last night's memories came flooding back into my mind...

It was the night before the final task. I was pacing the Room of Requirements whilst Cedric sat on the bed and watched me walk.

"If you walk anymore, you will begin to dig a hole in the carpet!" Cedric teased.

I turned to him and smiled.

"Come here," he said.

I walked over to him and straddled his legs.

"Look, you've done amazing in the first two tasks I'm sure you can smash this one too!" Cedric said encouragingly.

"Thank you," I replied.

I looked at his lips and then his eyes, then back down to his lips. I leaned in and captured his lips. I moaned as he squeezed my ass.

Suddenly, Cedric broke the kiss and stood up then started to walk away from me then he fell to the ground. The scene then changed to the graveyard. I looked at Cedric on the ground and knelt down next to his head.

"Cedric, no, please, don't leave me! Cedric! Come back! Please Cedric." I said pleading to no avail.

Out of nowhere, Voldemort's face appeared.

I sat up screaming and screaming until the already black room turned darker...

***

I snuggled into Draco's warmth not wanting it to leave me just like my parents... and Cedric. I let out a weak whimper.

"Hey Angel, good morning," Draco said softly looking down at me as I looked up into his diamond-blue eyes and his sunshine hair that was messed up from sleep.

I then looked down from his face to his chest as I felt ashamed of my behaviour the previous night with my screaming and weakness.

"I'm sor-" I began.

"Don't think about it. I expect it plus you are not weak, Harry, you defeated Voldemort isn't that something?" Draco interrupted.

I sighed and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and opened the cupboard to find my blade, but it wasn't there. Draco!

"No Harry, I will not allow that!" I heard Draco yell from the bedroom.

"Please Draco, I need it." I replied.

"No, you don't Harry, at least try. Huh?" Draco said now beginning to plead. "For a little bit. I will give back all your blades if you really try. It hurts me to watch you hurt yourself every day! To see those lines on your beautiful skin – it pains me. I suffer with you Harry!"

I realised that Draco had been moving closer and closer to the door as he confessed his thoughts and feelings. I heard a sudden thud as he dropped himself to the ground and sat against the bathroom door.

This was only making me hate myself even more for causing pain on others and not just myself who deserved it all. Usually, now, I would have started cutting crazily like the mad man I am, then, I would feel so much better. But from today onwards, I will have to try a different method. Draco.

I slowly opened the door to see a further heart-breaking picture in front of me of my beloved Draco lying on the ground in a little ball. I lay next to him.

"Draco," I whispered.

"I'm fine" he replied.

"Come on Draco, I know that you're not fine." I replied.

Draco took in a deep breath after he pushed the air out of him, he lifted his head, "It's you," he stated simply. "It's you Harry. I want you, Harry. So, so bad but I know you will never look at me the same way that you used to."

I watched a tear rolling down his pale face. I felt even more self-hate, but I knew that I wanted him too, so I kissed him on the lips. The kiss began to get a bit heated, so I broke it and looked at the clock that hung on the wall. An hour and a half before school started.

"Let's do it." I said to Draco who nodded and began another heated kiss.