Chapter 18 - School Without Draco

Harry POV

"Draco! Wake up!" I shouted at Draco who was lying on the sofa. "We'll be late!"

He groaned.

"Harry, go without me today, I will go on Monday," He murmured.

"Draco, what about those boys?" I asked. "What- what- what if they try to r-r- you know what- again! I'm already pregnant!" I exclaimed not wanting to say that word aloud.

He stiffened as though he only just realised that I have a gang of men after me.

"Edward is there isn't he?" He asked.

That hurt.

He knew saying that would hurt me, but he had still said it. He knew that no one could ever replace the love I felt for him, but he still had the courage to say that.

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say or do but my vision became blurry, and a tear rolled down my cheek.

He opened his right eye slowly.

"Why?" I asked. Then rushed away from him grabbing my bag from the floor along the way and slamming the front door shut behind me.

I walked into the garage and started my car and drove out. I really hope I make it to school and still look decent and not crash the car or accidentally drive it off a cliff. I stepped on the accelerator and went speeding down the drive every so often wiping the tears of my face.

I couldn't believe Draco said that. He has always been there for me, helped me through my tough times and I have loved and trusted him and yet he does this to me.

When I got to school, I parked my car next to the shiny, silver Volvo which I knew was Edward's car. He was sat in there with his siblings and when I turned off the car's engine, they got out, but I couldn't let them see my face, so I leaned against the steering wheel.

***

Edward's POV

"So, when are you gonna tell him that you like him?" Emmett asked from the back seat.

"Soon, don't worry." I replied. It was getting annoying now. Every time I see Emmett without Harry, he asks me this question and I don't want to tell him when I am going to do it, I want to surprise them.

"He's on his way," Alice says calmly from the back seat.

I sat up in anticipation then realised what Alice had said.

"What do mean 'he'? Isn't his blond friend coming to school today?" I asked.

"Watch it ginger!" Rosalie said bitterly from the back seat making fun of my hair colour that was more of a bronze colour – a mix between brown and red.

"He'll tell you if he wants to," Alice replied ignoring Rosalie's remark.

I noticed an onyx, sleek car driving into the student car park; Harry's car but I could see no Draco. He parked his car next to mine. I got out of the car and my siblings followed. I walked to Harry's car, but he had his head on the steering wheel. I was about to open the door when a hand was placed onto my shoulder.

"Be careful with what you say Edward, his emotions are running really low. He feels heartbroken and unloved, but he is also angry at something. We'll leave you two to it. If you don't come back before first period, I will cover for you. Good luck." Jasper said in one breath and hushed my siblings away.

'We are so lucky to have an Empath in the family.' I thought.

I walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. Harry jumped up and screamed. Like properly screamed.