Chapter 17 - Three Months Later

Draco POV

Harry is now 3 months pregnant, and he has been spending more and more time with Edward than with me. We no longer sleep in the same bed let alone the same room. We seem to be moving more and more apart. He didn't need me anymore. Yet again, he has found another man better than me.

He now spends some of his nights at the Cullens house whilst I sit and watch a movie by myself with a blanket and ice-cream. One thing that I am happy about so far though, if the fact that they haven't started to kiss; well from what I see.

I sighed.

I then heard the front door open.

"Thanks for driving me home," I heard Harry's voice say quietly and bashfully. "Will you and your siblings be coming to the party next Saturday?"

"Yes Harry, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Edward's voice said.

"Good night then," Harry said.

A few seconds later, the front door shut.

"Draco?" Harry shouted.

"I'm in the Living Room," I replied wiping the tears off my face.

I heard his footsteps heading my way.

"Ice-cream in this weather? At this time of year?" He asked taking his scarf off.

We found out about two months ago that Harry was a half-vampire and that he has certain limitations and advantages than the average vampire. Like Harry could go out in the sunlight and his skin would not sparkle and he could still eat and enjoy human food, but he still needed some form of blood. But he out right refuses to drink blood but I convinced him to do so as his child would also be part vampire and so he would need to drink blood for his baby's sake and so, he does it – for his little baby.

However, he isn't as strong as an average vampire, but he is still stronger than the average human. He can also run as fast as an average vampire and his level of cuteness has increased and still increases day by day! He also doesn't feel cold like a normal human but also not like a vampire. He is kind of in between. Sadly, we haven't found out what his gift it. I do hope it's something good though.

"Yeah," I answered. "I didn't know what else to eat."

"Well, I'm heading to bed, we have school tomorrow," Harry said.

I nodded. "I will be up in a bit."

With that, he turned around and began to head up the stairs.

I wasn't going up stairs.

I was going to sleep down here.

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow either; seeing Harry and Edward together hurt even more than seeing Harry and Cedric together!

I couldn't.

I turned the TV off and summoned a blanket to cover myself and cried myself to sleep again.

***

"Draco! Wake up!" I heard a voice shout. "We'll be late!"

I groaned.

"Harry, go without me today, I will go on Monday," I murmured.

"Draco, what about those boys? What- what- what if they try to r-r- you know what- again! I'm already pregnant!" He exclaimed.

Oh.

I felt guilt rush through me from the tips of my sunshine hair to my toes.

"Edward is there isn't he?" I asked. I knew this would hurt Harry, but I couldn't see him and his 'lover' together anymore.